• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are yall doing?
Big Grin 
Im still banned but I miss you guys so I just wanted to ask whats new and how are all of you doing in your lives? any new Projects?

(Fuck I miss yall)

-KeaPatera

im still dying as per usual hbu

(in all seriousness, im actually doing p good and i hope you are too)
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Thumbs Up 
Making A quad cross way wither skelly farm

(04-17-2017, 09:58 PM)Alex_Utley Wrote: Im still banned but I miss you guys so I just wanted to ask whats new and how are all of you doing in your lives? any new Projects?

(Fuck I miss yall)

-KeaPatera

Kea, you got banned? Oi.. Im good. I miss you. How did you even get banned? Well.

I wish you tons of kitty kisses.

-CherryWolf

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Doin pretty well, how 'bout you?

and I'm just basically farming cane and melons all my time (or beacon mining)

I've expanded my town quite a bit, also I barely got to know you I think I talked to you once. I wish i could've gotten to know you better. Sad

(04-18-2017, 01:28 AM)Patty Wrote: im still dying as per usual hbu

(in all seriousness, im actually doing p good and i hope you are too)

I am doing pretty well now. Im an Admin on another server so Ive learned a lot of new things. Dont die though. that would suck.

(04-18-2017, 08:09 AM)CherryWolf Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 09:58 PM)Alex_Utley Wrote: Im still banned but I miss you guys so I just wanted to ask whats new and how are all of you doing in your lives? any new Projects?

(Fuck I miss yall)

-KeaPatera

Kea, you got banned? Oi.. Im good. I miss you. How did you even get banned? Well.

I wish you tons of kitty kisses.

-CherryWolf

Yeah I got banned 2 months ago. It was basically I was in the wrong place in the wrong time kind of a situation. I made a TNT cannon in creative, it misfired, it another players home, I attempted to fix it the best i could and placed a sign explaining (someone removed the sign behind my back so the owner never saw the sign) The owner didnt believe me when I explained what happened so yeah.

wow it's already been two month? Well I'm doing well except I apparently began not seeing the time pass (yes I know like an old person) . I still have all those house to finish ;_;

(04-19-2017, 01:44 PM)miumiaou Wrote: wow it's already been two month? Well I'm doing well except I apparently began not seeing the time pass (yes I know like an old person) . I still have all those house to finish ;_;

I know how that is. Im an Admin on this new server AND Im trying to make another city at the same time. Add that to IRL stuff and there is no time in the day