Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.hometown

Minecraft name: litlikeryan

Reason for your ban: lying/xraying

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: 
I am sorry for offending or breaking any rules but i just want to say that i wasnt x raying. it's true, i have it on my forge but i was not using it at the time. I promise that i was just strip mining and not using x ray. X ray is an unfair tool and it completely ruins the game.  Grimm wolf banned me. X ray doesn't get you much, there's no pvp so what's the point. you can't necessarily get an advantage with it. But anyway, me and my friends find great joy in this server and we've been playing for a long time without trouble and are just now getting in trouble for something i didn't i do.
Why do you want to come back: 

i've been using this tactic for a while, and it's not fair to just blocking someone without hearing what they have to say. Again i am sorry for breaking/ offending any rules, and i just want to say that i wasn't. Thank you for your time and all the fun on your server.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Here's what's going to happen.  I'm not going to make an official decision on this appeal for another 23hrs.  In that time, you may make whatever changes to your story you deem fit and truthful according to you, and any changes will not affect my decision when it comes.

That being said, here's some sample reading material for you to review in that time.  Please, take note of the offending player's defense and the outcome:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2273

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1578

Think long and think hard
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

So you maintain your innocence? Alright, your decision. That being said, here's the evidence being held against you.

Evidence gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/ml6vfcak/b179af20/

I was performing a daily check on x-ray via CoreProtect when I became suspicious of Litlikeryan and proceeded to investigate.

Exhibit A: Upon teleporting to the initial site of suspicion, I found Litlikeryan had dug a tunnel from the Overworld surface <entry tunnel A> straight down to <diamond 1>, which was mined by DrizzieElf at a later time. Not far from <diamond 1>, Drizzie mined <emerald 1>. If one looks at <spectator A1>, they will notice <diamond 1 & emerald 1> was mined through plain stone. If one looks at <spectator A2, they will notice that <diamond 2> was a short distance from <diamond 1 & entry tunnel A>. <spectator A3> shows Ryan digging a 2x1 tunnel straight to <diamond 3 & 4>, and–if one refers to <spectator A4>–they will see Ryan mining down and over through the floor of this tunnel to <diamond 5>. All those ores were not connected to any other ores, which excludes finding via luck and suggest x-raying; especially the way <diamond 5> was found.

Exhibit B: The next location of suspicion is shown in <spectator B1>, which shows <entry tunnel B> that was dug–again–by Ryan. It was also initially covered up with dirt, which is also shown in <entry tunnel B>. If one refers to <spectator B2>, they will note that Ryan–again–digs a 2x1 tunnel straight for <diamond 6 - 8>. Ryan then double-backs and mines at an upward diagonal, which leads to <spectator B3>. In <spectator B3>, one will not Ryan digs straight down to <diamond 9>, and then continues in a 2x1 tunnel to uncover <diamond 10 - 12>. <diamond 10 - 12> can be seen clearer in <spectator B4>, which shows how close they were to one another and he–again found them through plain stone. There were–again–no indications that these ores were found legitimately.

I proceeded to jail, question, and ban both DrizzieElf and Litlikeryan.

(04-18-2017, 08:08 AM)litlikeryan Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: 
I am sorry for offending or breaking any rules but i just want to say that i wasnt x raying. it's true, i have it on my forge but i was not using it at the time. I promise that i was just strip mining and not using x ray. X ray is an unfair tool and it completely ruins the game.  Grimm wolf banned me. X ray doesn't get you much, there's no pvp so what's the point. you can't necessarily get an advantage with it. But anyway, me and my friends find great joy in this server and we've been playing for a long time without trouble and are just now getting in trouble for something i didn't i do.

Uh-huh, that story has more holes than a sieve.  Why do you insist on lying?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook