Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Grief/Disrespect
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xInquisitive

Reason for your ban: Grief/Disrespect

Who banned you: Saiyaka

Why should you be unbanned: 

I believe I should be unbanned because I'm very sorry for the damage I have done to this server. I griefed over 100 Iron blocks from someone elses beacon as a very greedy move just so i could have my own. I also disrespected players by taking badly about them in MSG. I can remove my beacon and replace the iron blocks if need so, and also I have taken a pledge to become more respectful of the community of the server I love. My brother told me about the beacon and he told me to mine the iron blocks so we could have a beacon of our own. I'm very sorry and will not do this again. I understand how much work that other player had to put it to achieve his own beacon and that i shouldn't ever take away that from another player. 

Why do you want to come back:  

I want to come back because I absolutely love this server and the vibes of a simple SMP server it gives. Currently I have amassed a lot of friends and money, xD and I would love to come back on and share this great experience of Hometown with the community. Its truly a blessing this server even exists, I need to be able to appreciate that more. Currently, GhostBuster is building me a mansion and I want to get on and see the progress and be able to pay him the price of what he offered. So, to conclude, I would love to come back on because of the great progress I've made on the server and the divine appreciate I now have for this server when I'm in the perspective of not being able to log-on as typical.  Smile

If you care so much about the server, what made you think it would be okay to steal things? And just like what I asked unranked, why are you just admitting to this now? Everyone gets caught eventually. What else are you not telling us?
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

(04-19-2017, 05:31 AM)Saiyaka Wrote: If you care so much about the server, what made you think it would be okay to steal things? And just like what I asked unranked, why are you just admitting to this now? Everyone gets caught eventually. What else are you not telling us?

I'm sorry, it was a mistake if you unban and i do it again you can ip ban me with no chance of appeal. I will never do it again. Im not hiding anything else.