• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is reporting a post without reason bannable?
Ive seen some posts nowdays on mybbforums that are either involving spammy content, inaproppriate content, or just being on the wrong forum. The problem is, usually this post i see is in different languange. Now, i'd usually like to report spam/advertisements, but because they are usually typed in different languange (for example, Cyrillic alphabet) i cant report them since i dont know what rule did they break. So, im asking: is reporting in "accident" bannable? Is reporting in wrong reason bannable? If i report for spam while its actually inappropriate, will i get warning/ other punishment? Thank you for reading.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

No, reporting accidents are not bannable. Reports are welcomed and appreciated since most of those posts are indeed advertisers/bots. I just banned the account you reported so thank you for that

(04-29-2017, 11:34 PM)frost Wrote: No, reporting accidents are not bannable. Reports are welcomed and appreciated since most of those posts are indeed advertisers/bots. I just banned the account you reported so thank you for that

Good to know! Thank you for yer response.