Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: slippyfish1

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned a long time ago; possibly a year, maybe even two years ago. I haven't thought much of this ban until recently. I logged into minecraft and tried to sign onto hometown but i found out i was banned. I admit, i do remember using an x-ray  hack and take full responsibility for my actions. I also realise that an x-ray ban appeal rarely  gets accepted but i wish to be one of those people. I desired to play minecraft yesterday as i have been playing again and want to come back. The ban, being quite old, has given me time to reflect on my actions. This will not happen again, if i get un banned, as i am much more mature than i once was. There is no reason you should un ban me in all honesty, i just hope i can be given a second chance.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i have noticed my friends were recently playing on the server. I wanted to join them but i couldn't. I want to at least try to make a positive impact on the server.

I apologize for the late reply, it's been a hectic week.

I appreciate your honesty though. There's a few things we need to go over for an x-ray ban appeal, it's a sort of testing protocol we use. You'll have to answer some questions to see if you understand why the use of x-ray is prohibited. Each question requires an answer three or more (3+) sentences in length.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?

If you answer these sufficiently and promise to follow the rules, then you will be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
cheating normally isn't allowed for multiple reasons, Cheating provides a direct advantage over other players which, in turn, drives players away from certain aspects of servers. This means servers which have had time spent on them stop getting used. This not only affects server owner directly, but also people who enjoy the servers as well.
How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
X-raying affects the economy negatively as players can harvest vast quantities of precious materials. This at first doesn't seem so bad until you realise that materials can be supplied to other players for low prices which causes other players to lower prices to at least make a profit.
How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
X-raying affects other players by putting them at multiple disadvantages in certain situations. For example, in PVP, players are in immediate danger as the x-rayer in question can have much better gear than the other players. It can also be used to find bases and rare structures like mob spawners, mine shafts and villages. This means bases can be raided and rare spawns looted. This affects other players ability to collect and keep loot that would have been found in said places.

Good enough.

Your account will be unbanned shortly after this comment is posted. Please, refrain from breaking the rules further and remember this as a lesson against cheating on other servers as well.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

thanks