• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jelly's Bow Games!!
Hello all!

As you may have known, I have been building games that involves shooting arrows!
I have built 3 games so far, and they're all in survival! They can all be found at /Warp Tictactoe
I will be making more and more games! so far there are only 3. 

The TicTacToe!
Here is the Tictactoe machine.
My rules are 1. you get 3 shot per turn and 2. if you hit you immediately end your turn. Though you can also invent your own rules. Doesn't have to be tictactoe at all too.
The buttons are to switch turns, and the light on the top tells you whose turn it is. Hold the reset lever down for 5 seconds or so to reset the board, then wait 1 minute for the arrows to despawn before playing again!

[Image: F4THQIP.png]

Falling Minecarts!!
Here Is the second game, Raining minecarts! You shoot at the falling minecarts and get points!!! There are 30 minecarts per game, Maximum of 30 points! The points are displayed by lights on either sides of the game. But Beware!!! This game is Really Really hard! You really gotta shoot at the minecart much earlier than you think!! If you beat the Record on the sign, put one with your name and score on!

[Image: sQHKL8Y.png]

Tower Defense!!
The Third game is Tower Defense. You're situated in the middle of a flooded city with invisible invaders riding boats coming to invade you! You will first see a panel with lanterns with "L" on the Left, which stands for Level, On the Right is the "+" which signifies lives you have left, and the center is the start game button that you have to shoot to start the game! The game ramps up in frequency over time, as indicated by the Level "L" lights. Each boat that gets past you will reduce your life "+" by 1. Be sure to bring Either an infinity bow or 2 stacks of arrows because You'll be defending hard!!

[Image: e1VWlZL.png]
The Redstone Under Tower Defense!!
[Image: CNEu9rM.png]

Look! ITs Meeee! Tongue
Love The Games Jelly! Keep it up!

Wow, this sounds fantastic! I've completely lost touch with bows in Minecraft from not having played for so long, so this might be a fun way to recover my aim. c: Thanks for sharing it!
[Image: Fzsb0W0.png]

I remember the TicTacToe from the old server! Great game! Can't wait to play the rest!