• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell from TSG Clan
I am the sister of TSG Clan leader: JacobTSG. We understand our leader did something wrong. Simply without the leader on the server with us, The clan is a mess. We have no choice but as Vice Leader of TSG Clan, We declare a farewell to the Hometown Community.

The server is great n' all, But it's getting old and without the leader, The clan can easily fall as the other clans he owned. So no hate n' all that, We are moving on.

Other reasons:
- School ( The whole clan sits in a group in class )
- My school lessons
- Lost interest.

Best Wishes to all from The TSG Clan,
Vice Leader - VictoriaTSG

We understand getting banned for posting this, However it's basicly "unprofessional" to do so as it is posted in Off Topic.

Yeah really we should move on... I just made an account to post this xD

Jacob if ur seeing this, Where should we go now?
Go to whole different game like Terraria or Infinite Warfare or continue minecraft?

orr we can just go back to being a normal gaming clan, as 2 members don't play minecraft..
Anyways Victoria, Its a good choice and all, I hated the server since Jacob left, So lets go do more BLACK OPS III BABEH

As a player on HomeTown I am stunned by this news.

I simply cannot understand why Grimm after reading your illustrious cheating X-ray leader's patheric ban appeal chose to keep the server safe from a cheating individual. What were you thinking Grimm? Smile

I am very worried about how the server will survive after the loss of the TSG clan. The Total Slime Gobblers Clan after all have a huge number of players. I calculated from your statements that a staggering 200 of you will be leaving the server; wait a minute; I've done it again! I always mess up where the decimal point goes!

Start again- I calculated from your statements that a staggering 2 of you are leaving because the server seems old since you can't follow your 9 year old leader with x-ray around. I have written a letter to all publishers of every dictionary and thesaurus to change the meaning of the word “old” to cheat free on your behalf.

As The Total Slime Gobblers Clan are such a close community and sit around the same table at school and no doubt in this day and age have access to texting and a thing called a telephone, I'm sure the need to communicate your leaving to each other by using the forum will not be seen as throwing a tantrum and sour grapes that one of you is a cheat. "So no hate n' all that"

I feel the need to place a memorial on the server for the servers loss. I will at some point be going to build a massive memorial; well I say massive more like two cobblestone blocks, where everyone can see it. The first moment I get I will find a deep ocean biome and plonk two cobblestone blocks and it might even have a simple sign “In memory of The Total Slime Gobblers Clan 2017”

I gather from this forum “So lets go do more BLACK OPS III BABEH”, you plan on doing some kind of Black Ops game. I'm sure your leader will do okay by you with the secret don't get caught missions. Having been caught at minecraft cheating though I do wonder if a mistake might be made. I can imagine now the debriefing on one of your special ops missions.

“We went in under the cover of total daylight and were surprised our night vision was so bright. It appears the enemy spotted us and took us all out with one shot. Apparently all of us walking in a straight line one behind the other, was not a good idea!”

Cya and don't forget to close the door behind you!