• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
woop 1 year
technically my one year anniversary was yesterday or something but i was too busy hating life to write something so..

ohmygod oK WOW 1 year that's shocking. i've never stuck with anything for an entire year in my life :^))) honestly, thanks y'all. the people on this server have made it into something so unique and special, and i'll never meet people better than some of you who i've met on here. you're all insane & gross, but some of you beans have become great friends to me and i love all of you. 

woopwoop, this year was super great and i hope to be able to stick around for another one.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Happy one year!!!! Let's add some more!

Ayyyeeeeee
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Happy one year!!! I'll make you a cake

A year is a looooong time, and i respect anyone who haves the determination and/or time to stick to something such as this server. And those who can create a friendship around then so strong that it lasts for a year (we are talking about game here) are to be respected by anyone. Hope you can stick around for another year!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Good job on making it through our bs for 1 year patpat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Pat I love you so much congratulations on one year my cutie :3
- KatNip

You're a-freakin-dorable and congrats on your happy first birthday on HT <3
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

To continue the trend of the past couple comments, you're wayyy too cute :^) I'm really happy you stuck around for the year, here's to keeping it going <3