• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal PaggaBoi
Hello Howetowners,

I am writing this because I got banned from HomeTown. First of all I want to apologize for my behaviour and I want to thank Kat for giving me the opportunity to write this appeal.

What I did was wrong and the reason why I did it wasn't very good either. I got invited to the server by my friend amygdela, who I got to know at another server. When I entered the HomeTown server I noticed amygdela and Bitconjo where already VIP3 and I felt really out of place. To kinda redeem myself I took on the adventure of 'finding' a few beacons so that they would think I was awesome.

When I look back at this, I see how dumb and thoughtless my actions were, and I sincerely want to apologize for even thinking like that in the first place. Evenmore because a day later amygdela gifted my VIP2, I felt and still feel really miserable.

I want to also apologize to Pls / NukedIceCream directly for taking your beacons and damaging your place. I had no idea what I was thinking, and I'm truly sorry for doing this.

I hope I can get a second chance on the HomeTown server because in my short time here, I really felt this is the kind of server I want to be part of.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

PaggaBoi

I will be unbanning you. Please do not do this again other wise it'll be a permanent ban. Upon your return do /rules and read through them.
- KatNip