• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back (but not in Black)
Hi everyone!  It's been a while, I've been in and out of this server over the past few years, though I'm thinking of returning whether it be regularly or occasionally.  I've been seeing some old faces still around, and it's been really heartwarming to see some of the community still here, as well as plenty of new faces!

I do have a question regarding the forums, however; I had made a forum account when I joined back in roughly 2015, but coming back there was no signs of it connected to either of the two e-mails I would have seen myself using.  Was there a purge of old, inactive accounts?  Just caught me as curious, but I created a new one regardless. c:

Hope to catch you all in-game and on the forums!  Thank you for being such a warm and welcoming community.
[Image: Fzsb0W0.png]

A while back, hackers took over the forums and they wiped everything forcing us all to start over. Hope this explaination helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Ah, I see. I don't understand where hackers find joy in messing with a small community forum, that's a shame. :< Thanks for filling me in!

Welcome back to the HT forums and hope to see you on the server too :3
- KatNip

Welcome back to HT, hope to see you online!

Thank you both for the greeting! Hope to see you around too!

Welcome back to HT.
I don’t know you but I’ve seen you around.
Have a nice time :3

Welcome back to the server!! glad to see you back!!