• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paying To Clearing Nether for Wither Skelly Farm
Hey Everyone,'

So as some as you know, i am currently making a wither skelly farm and need to mob proof the area, so i have to clear 125 blocks from each corner of the spawning platform and it is a quad path-way design, it is a big area so i need the most help i can get, It the moment it am paying 20k-30k depending on how quick you get it done, if you want to stop and help that is totally appreciated, but if you want the pay, tell me here so I know.

Thank You Shis for helping me and teaching me to do the spawning pads and to make the farm, if you want to see his its /warp wither.

Any questions ask me

-Aqua

(04-27-2017, 04:14 AM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote: Hey Everyone,'

So as some as you know, i am currently making a wither skelly farm and need to mob proof the area, so i have to clear 125 blocks from each corner of the spawning platform and it is a quad path-way design, it is a big area so i need the most help i can get, It the moment it am paying 20k-30k depending on how quick you get it done, if you want to stop and help that is totally appreciated, but if you want the pay, tell me here so I know.

Thank You Shis for helping me and teaching me to do the spawning pads and to make the farm, if you want to see his its /warp wither.

Any questions ask me

-Aqua

Three questions, as I'm working on this: Is level 71 your intended ceiling for this area, or does that level need to be cleared as well (leaving level 72 as the ceiling)?  I notice a sizeable area has already been flattened down to level 31, so is that going to be the floor?

And--I am leaving this strictly alone until I get your answer--do you want the nether fortress within the area demolished, or left standing?  ETA:  The part of it that's in the area specified, I mean.

Hey Ambular, Ok so, the roof level will be as high as the nether celing,not to bed rock but like lvl 105ish, and yes lvl 31 is the floor, then i gotta slab the whole bottom, like the farm, dont touch it, but the crossroads and other bits of it you can break, keep all the quartz u find

(05-07-2017, 07:23 PM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote: Hey Ambular, Ok so, the roof level will be as high as the nether celing,not to bed rock but like lvl 105ish, and yes lvl 31 is the floor, then i gotta slab the whole bottom, like the farm, dont touch it, but the crossroads and other bits of it you can break, keep all the quartz u find

Okay.  I assume the farm is the area inside the fortress with all the slabs and slime cubes and such?  But the fortress itself can come down?  Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make absolutely certain I don't tear down anything I shouldn't or leave anything I should clear.

Is Ok, Id rather u question so we dont have problems, anyway yes that is the farm and you can get rid of the fortress around it

(05-09-2017, 02:36 AM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote: Is Ok, Id rather u question so we dont have problems, anyway yes that is the farm and you can get rid of the fortress around it

Gotcha.

FYI, there is currently a beacon with an area Haste effect set up near where we were working today to facilitate faster netherrack removal.  I've placed a temporary 9x9 claim on the area where it sits, strictly for theft prevention purposes.  Both the beacon and the claim will be moved when the work area moves beyond its current area of effect, and removed entirely once the project is complete.  I tried to place it where it wouldn't get in the way, but if it does, let me know and I'll put it elsewhere.

From a guy who has built a wither skele farms in the past, its a lot easier to just place the cobble slabs on every block. I have tried both ways and it seems to take less time when you use the slabs rather than physically mining every block.

Let me know how you want to proceed, then, Aqua.  I'll keep clearing netherrack unless I hear otherwise from you.

Aqua, what do you want done about this nether portal to Swyndell?

he said its fine i asked him