Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Banned for x-ray
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] LookAtMyLlama

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] X-Ray

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Arayvek

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I was x-raying because I made a bet with Divergent_ that I would
beat him in /baltop one day. I'm a very competitive person, and unfortunately I attempted cheating
to "win". That's extremely pathetic, and I'd like you to know that I've never hacked or x-rayed in
my life. By doing so, i jeopardized my chances of playing on Hometown anymore. I'm not saying I
should be unbanned right away, but I'd just like you to strongly consider my appeal, please. I'm not
a cheater, and I will never cheat again. I've uninstalled x-ray from my computer, and have no
intentions of re-downloading it.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I've never really been a fan of SMP servers, but when I logged
on to Hometown, and I played for a couple days, I started to really enjoy it. The community's
atmosphere is very welcoming and warm, I really felt like I belonged. I made a lot of friends on the
server, and I'd like to be able to talk to them and play with them again. Thank you for reading,
I really hope I'm able to join Hometown again someday.

I did review your diamond logs already. I had to make completely sure that there was xray involved when I banned you, and there were a lot of breaks. From what I saw, most of your diamond breaks were actually legit, but then there were some xrayed diamonds sprinkled into the mix here and there. So, I'm curious as to why the xray, when you were pretty good at finding them legitimately?

(04-29-2017, 01:37 AM)Arayvek Wrote: I did review your diamond logs already. I had to make completely sure that there was xray involved when I banned you, and there were a lot of breaks. From what I saw, most of your diamond breaks were actually legit, but then there were some xrayed diamonds sprinkled into the mix here and there. So, I'm curious as to why the xray, when you were pretty good at finding them legitimately?

I really wanted to beat Divergent_. We would be in Discord and mining together separately (in different mines) and he would keep saying "I found diamonds" and I was really jealous haha, I was also desperate and at the time, I wasn't finding as many diamonds as I had in the past, so I x-rayed. Now that you mention, I could have 'beat' him legit, I guess it was just my competitive nature taking over. Again, sorry.

I will unban you.. however, I'll have to take all of your diamonds and reset your balance to 0. The reason why is because xrayed diamonds negatively impacts our servers' economy by flooding the market, and thereby driving prices down. Taking those diamonds out of the market by destroying them, and resetting your balance, is a way to counter that. As soon as you log on, you are to report to an admin or mod.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

Also.. if you were to xray again, it'd be very unlikely you would be unbanned, so please play by the rules Smile

(04-29-2017, 04:17 AM)Arayvek Wrote: I will unban you.. however, I'll have to take all of your diamonds and reset your balance to 0. The reason why is because xrayed diamonds negatively impacts our servers' economy by flooding the market, and thereby driving prices down. Taking those diamonds out of the market by destroying them, and resetting your balance, is a way to counter that. As soon as you log on, you are to report to an admin or mod.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

Also.. if you were to xray again, it'd be very unlikely you would be unbanned, so please play by the rules Smile

I won't x-ray again, thank you so much!!!