Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Grief
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Mr_BluWolf

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: Well I fell like my ban was pointless, im pretty sure a guy called Komodoku reported me for grief, here is my part. Me and Komodoku are friends in real life. His name is Joe and I am Jordan, He was talking about getting me banned for greif due to me building in "his home", what i built wasn't bad, i didnt destroy anything or take anything. In fact I helped him build decorations for the outside of his house. But my point is that I dont feel like what I built was classed as Greif, I had owners permission also. I was recently in a Discord call with Komodo talking about my absence, which was for personal reasons, when i returned to relax and enjoy a few hours I was greated the message "You have been banned from this server!   Reason: Banned by arayvek for greif.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed playing on the server, voted all the time. I was happy building and playing with my two "friends" , Komodo and Slippyfish. All I ask is that these case gets looked over see , if possible see what I have built for him and see if it was truly worth your time to ban me. I also enjoyed talking to the people of Hometown and often thought i was being friendly, Komodo and I aren't the best of friends but i dont really think he would go through with this, just to annoy me.

Komo didn't report you for anything. You griefed my shop at warp arashop. Big clay structure from the outside. It was a while ago and I didn't notice until recently because I hadn't been using it. If you give me a few minutes I'll get on my laptop and post the screenshots

(05-01-2017, 02:08 AM)Arayvek Wrote: Komo didn't report you for anything. You griefed my shop at warp arashop. Big clay structure from the outside. It was a while ago and I didn't notice until recently because I hadn't been using it. If you give me a few minutes I'll get on my laptop and post the screenshots

Oh yes that , sorry my friend I almost died there when trying to leave due to the whole in the glass floor, i was gonna take some of the back wall to patch it up but i was unable to place any blocks. This explains the ban and I understand your reason.

http://imgur.com/a/gqOHl
You removed a wall from my shop

Alright, what happened was, before the wall was removed, my floor was griefed, which revealed the lava underneath. Leaving Lava like that can be considered player killing, and is against the rules.

Ideally, you could have alerted staff to the situation that people were dying there, and they could have fixed the previous grief, and you wouldn't have been banned either.

Since I understand why you did it, I will unban you. Just be more communicative in the future, and neve try to fix grief yourself. Always let staff fix it so they can ban the griefer.