Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal For Zakarukato
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Zakarukato

Reason for your ban:
X-Raying

Who banned you: Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I have been banned for a while now, probably about 4 months? And Yes, I remember something about me x-raying for diamonds, I was probably wanting to get myself a head start. I am fully admitting to using X-ray and I fully regret doing so, I Know that it wasn't the right thing for me to do and I knew the consequences but I kept doing it. I am taking responsibilities for the action I took in getting myself into this ban. Since after the ban, I just knew that I wasn't going to get back on the server, so then I left minecraft. Till two days ago, when I was wanting to play a game and chill, I came back on minecraft. After attempting to search for another server just like this SMP, I wasn't successful. This is why I am attempting to appeal for my ban. Now, I know that X-raying ban appeals don't get accepted as often as it is a really bad crime, but I am hoping to be that person who can get accepted. With my words, I promise that this will not happen again, and if I come back, all my stuff can be cleared. Can I have Second chance please?   

Why do you want to come back: Well... I honestly really miss this server, The people, the community, the builds, the respect. I am wanting to come back on this server so that I can meet up with the friends I had made and reunite. I want to be back to this awesome and generous community of HomeTown, and to participate back into building and farming in minecraft.

Zakarukato

To start, I appreciate the honesty. Been getting a lot of honest ban appeals lately. Anyway, before I can unban you I have to administer a sort of test to make sure you understand why cheating is not tolerated on this server. It consists of a series of short-answer questions which require at minimum 3 sentences per each questions.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?

Answer these sufficiently and you will be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(05-02-2017, 10:47 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: To start, I appreciate the honesty.  Been getting a lot of honest ban appeals lately.  Anyway, before I can unban you I have to administer a sort of test to make sure you understand why cheating is not tolerated on this server.  It consists of a series of short-answer questions which require at minimum 3 sentences per each questions.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?

Answer these sufficiently and you will be unbanned.
Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft server?
Well to start, Cheating on Minecraft servers is generally not allowed, as it gives cheating players an advantage over the other people. For example Aim-botting can cause a player to kill everyone instantly and win pretty much every game/pvp. This can make it unfair for the people who are witnessing this and see a cheater winning.

How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
Well, x-raying can affect the economy of the server as, X-rayers will normally go for diamonds as they are the most valuable, and will mine about every single block of diamond in the game. Leading to the economy on the server to drop due to the amount of diamonds there are all together and then be worth like $10. They can sell the diamonds for money and then be one of the richest on the server.

How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
X-raying can negatively affect other players as it can make it harder for the person someone is fighting against in PVP.
For example, a X-rayer can find many diamonds and get loads of exp to get to enchant all their armour and get the best enchants in the game. Also, it can be bad for other players witnessing these cheats as they can be inspired to cheat and then, cheat for themselves, ending in a ban for everyone. This is why its not advised to cheat.

By the time this comment is posted, your account should shortly be unbanned from the server. Please, refrain from breaking the server's rules any further. Further infractions may result in a permanent ban from out server, as we do not tolerate repeat offenders and troublemakers.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(05-04-2017, 12:01 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: By the time this comment is posted, your account should shortly be unbanned from the server.  Please, refrain from breaking the server's rules any further.  Further infractions may result in a permanent ban from out server, as we do not tolerate repeat offenders and troublemakers.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thanks you Grimm, and I won't do this offence again