• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Replanting Crops
I am just writing this thread to give people a heads up that when I was getting carrots at /warp farm for my villiager breeder, My dad came in and said that I had to go to bed, the next taking my laptop away.
I think I had around 3 stacks of carrots and I had broke 1 and a half of the rows of carrots.
I would of replanted the carrots given that my dad hadn't came and took my laptop. I am not that low to commit crop theft and I promise I will replant them. Please do not ban me as I will Be coming back on tommorow to replant them all. I am very sorry to the creator of /wro farm or users of the  farm and I I'll  get them carrots replanted tommorow as soon as possible. there wasnt anything I could do because my laptop he just took it and said go to bed so I had to give it up before I could replant them all.

I was honestly not trying to grief or commit crop theft , there wasn't much I could do and I'm really sorry that this has happened.

Just a recap of how it went :

I was getting carrots for my villiager breeder , about to replant the (because I had got enough) but then my dad comes in all angry saying I need to get to bed, taking my laptop and I can't get back on until tommorow so the first thing I do when I get on tommorow is replant the carrots.

Honest to God I was not trying to grief, or be annoying to the creator of the farm or anyone wanting to use. Please don't ban me because if If I could do something I would but my only way of getting onto the server in next to my dad. 

I dint even know if this is the best section to put this spthread in , but it seemed most appropriate.

I don't know if what I done was mass crop theft, but I seriously didn't mean it and the first thing I could think to do was to inform staff about it. 

I can put emphasise this enough , but please don't ban me I really didn't mean to its pretty much my dads fault (I'm not being rude to my dad here btw) but there was really nothing I could do

The first and main priority when I get access to my laptop tommorow is not to do homework, but to replant the carrots

If you have read this far then Thankyou for reading this and considering me.
I won't  let this happen again. Please ...don't ban me, I really didn't want this whole crop situation thing to happen

Thanks for reading!

~xXDanGamerXx

Ok, will not ban right away, will wait a day or 2

Am I appeal after the ban? And will I still have my VIP3 if I'm banned then get unbanned and come back on?

No worries Dan, you won't be banned. Just keep the homework your priority and the rest will be taken care of.

Yeah, it's been rolled back so dont worry about it. Same if you break something by accident, just let us know and its fine.

Thankyou so much for your kindness, you are very good people  Smile Big Grin

I have this image in my head now of your dad sneaking off & playing Minecraft on your computer!  Big Grin
- Gaming Since The 80's