• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: QueenJuiceybox

Reason for your ban: Multiple offenses - X-ray, harassment, abusing donation system.

Who banned you: Stargirl, or Grim. I do remember which.

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because people change. People mature, and grow up. It has been about a year since I was banned, and I do feel like I have become a better person, a more mature person. When I was playing on the server I was disrespectful, annoying, a problem, and a nuisance. I was younger than I am now, I was 14 years old. I am now almost 16. I have changed a lot, as a person. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the server was a fun place to just be. You could be there, and have fun. No matter the occasion. Minecraft is minecraft, but Hometown enhances that to so much more. I loved the community, and the atmosphere. 

Other comments: I just am asking for a last chance. If I mess up, that's that. I do, however, know I won't. I now the correct actions I need to take in life, and the incorrect ones. Please consider this, as I do miss Hometown very much. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and have a nice day.

(05-08-2017, 10:24 PM)Juicy Wrote: Reason for your ban: Multiple offenses - X-ray, harassment, abusing donation system.

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because people change. People mature, and grow up. It has been about a year since I was banned, and I do feel like I have become a better person, a more mature person. When I was playing on the server I was disrespectful, annoying, a problem, and a nuisance. I was younger than I am now, I was 14 years old. I am now almost 16. I have changed a lot, as a person.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-05-08_at_12.19.25_PM.png]

#contradiction

Let's not forget this: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=148

Also this shouldn't be forgotten: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=501

In summary, we gave you all the chances every player gets allotted and you disappointed us with every one of them.  You then threatened our server and continued to be a nuisance by proxy after you were forum-banned.

[Image: denied-stamp.png]

You can show us how much you've matured by going away without further incident.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook