• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Appeal
Rainbow 
Hello, Some of you may know me, Some of you may not.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown Survival MC

Minecraft name: KeaPatera

Reason for your ban: Accidental Grief

Who banned you: Deadcore?

Why should you be unbanned: 

I decided to swallow my pride and even though the chances are grim, and I was on my third strike, I would like to take my chances and make an appeal.

About 3 long months ago, I was given a second chance after I had posted an innapropiate link. They told me after 10 days I would be unbanned. within those 9 days, they found some grief i had forgotten about, but when it happened, I tried to fix the house, I placed signs, (someone took them down but I promise I put signs by the mailboxes) and I had sent messages to Fel (the grief victim.) I had a tnt cannon and a border marked at around 12 chunks away. The tnt went past that. I went through the house, assessed the damage, and repaired what appeared broken. I put signs down in front of the property explaining what happened, I sent mail to fel and carried on. 

My mistakes here: 
1) I never contacted an admin. even though there were non on, I should have sent one a mail.
2) I must have missed some of the damage because obviously they found out. either that or they took down the signs, and made it look like i didnt try.
3) Maybe I shouldnt have tried to fix it at all and just told someone.

Why do you want to come back?: Well I took 3 months to think about what had happened, why it happened, the mistakes I made, but not only that, I thought about the 2 other bans I had and why I did it, how I treated some of the players on Hometown, the way I had let my bad times get pushed on other people. I was jobless (I have a good job again), I was failing school (I am doing online school now) and I was ignorant about what I was doing. I truely miss the server to be honest and I may not play on as much as I used to, but I cant hide the fact that I do want to come back and I do want to see the people I havent seen in so terribly long. 

I completely understand If you do not trust me, or Dont want me back on the server. I just wanted to try. 

Even though I wasnt banned for being a jerk, I would still like to apologise for being one anyway. You never got an apology from me and I owe you one. I am sorry.

Sincerely,
Keaton Howard Strachan
KeaPatera

Me.