• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JacobTSG ( ProMinecraftYT )'s appeal
BEFORE YOU READ:
I am his sister. We live together. I'm allowing him to post on my account because well, I don't know how to put this in words but lets say... He forgot his password. Anyways, Onto my brother.

Hello Hometown Community. I am ProMinecraftYT, A former member of this server and I would like to give another go on this server. So heres my appeal.

b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: The ban was set to my old username: ProMinecraftYT but my new one is JacobTSG

Reason for your ban: XRAYING and STEALING.

Who banned you: Grim_Wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: Let me be honest here, I was the one xraying. Not my sister, my friend or any siblings. So heres the story. The night I got banned was the day my friend: CoolDimi01 ( I think he played on the server ) told me to try out an XRAY texture pack. So dumb 9 year old me decided to try it out and not think of what Id get into. I wouldn't say I was innocent, But its 50/50. Dimi cause and Me effect. Then theres the other story. Me STEALING. So this was all me so I was deserved to get banned. I took Saplings from a tree farm and used them for my own use.

Why do you want to come back: I'd like to come back to make YouTube videos and to make things right.

Cool Big Grin GamingGirlYT Cool Big Grin

(05-17-2017, 01:54 AM)GamingGirlYT Wrote: BEFORE YOU READ:
I am his sister. We live together. I'm allowing him to post on my account because well, I don't know how to put this in words but lets say... He forgot his password. Anyways, Onto my brother.

Why should you be unbanned: Let me be honest here, I was the one xraying. Not my sister, my friend or any siblings. So heres the story. The night I got banned was the day my friend: CoolDimi01 ( I think he played on the server ) told me to try out an XRAY texture pack. So dumb 9 year old me decided to try it out and not think of what Id get into. I wouldn't say I was innocent, But its 50/50. Dimi cause and Me effect. Then theres the other story. Me STEALING. So this was all me so I was deserved to get banned. I took Saplings from a tree farm and used them for my own use. 

Okay, let me break this down for you.

A ) Your account is forum-banned for spam and being an annoyance, so you're not allowed to appeal since you're–effectively–permanently banned.

B ) You had a choice to x-ray or not to x-ray, saying "it's not entirely my fault" is not an acceptable answer as you could've said no.  Submitting to peer-pressure is not an excuse.

C ) What I get from that is you believe you didn't deserve to get banned for x-raying, only the theft of saplings.  That–again–is not acceptable.

You're not getting unbanned, as you seem incapable of accepting all responsibility of your actions and you've been disallowed an appeal via your forum-ban.

GamingGirlYT, if you post any further appeals for your brother, you will be forum-banned for spam.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook