• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: If I am unbanned, would you like help with any projects?
Yes
No (Do not click, just needed two options)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My ban appeal.
This is a part two to my ban appeal. I spent a lot of time on this, and thank you for anyone who takes time to read this. This also serves as an apology to anyone I have offended, insulted, or hurt. I also would like to thank Grimm for taking time to read this and put up with my un-wise choices. Grimm had told me to answer 3 questions, which I will Underline in my appeal. Once again, Thank you everyone. 

This is a formal apology to the server and I have bolded key parts of this to show main pieces for those that do not want to read the entire thing. This is 100% my work, and my honest words. This is also a continuation of my second ban appeal in which Grimm had told me to answer 3 questions from my actions. 
Why was it wrong to build a Nazi concentration camp on the server? 

It is wrong to create a Nazi concentration camp on the server for more reasons than I could count. I created it because I was being immature and taking a serious subject and taking it as a joke. This is wrong because over 6 million Jewish peoples died during the Holocaust, at these camps. This is offensive to everyone and shows no respect for those that lost their lives in the Holocaust.  This is also offensive to the server community to have a concentration camp build on a server that is not mine. I am incredibly sorry to the server for offending them with this build I created. Building a concentration camp shows I did not care about who I would be offending. My camp was complete with Nazi insignia, a railway which was used during the Holocaust to transport Jews from the ghettos to the extermination camps. This shows how much detail I put into said camp, making it even worse. I feel terribly sorry for my actions of creating said camp because I showed zero respect to the entire server community, I really hope nobody on the server now believes I am an Anti Semitic Nazi who believes in killing innocent people and racial cleansing. I hope in this writing of mine, the server community will forgive me for my terrible mistake and actions I did in creating this camp. Not only did I create the camp, I had made Banners which had the Waffen SS, or Hitlers Army which included the Einsatzgruppen, or mobile killing units, insignia and placed these at the camp. This again, I am sorry for and these actions showed disrespect towards those who were affected, killed, or even know about the holocaust. I can assure everyone, that I did this in a (Terrible) jokingly manner, because of my highly crude and immature sense of humor. I really didn’t find this funny, but I just wanted to make it for some reason. I don’t find humor in the Holocaust or any genocide for that matter. Honestly, I have zero clue why I built it. This is all my own honest words and my ban appeal which Grimm believed was a "slap in the face" to the staff, I'm not sure why. My first Ban appeal for this ban spread the truth, but my second ban appeal came from my heart and was 100% truthful. This, also is my own work and is completely the truth. I wasn't sure what else to write on the second one and that is why it was shorter. Im surprised Grimm did not say my first ban appeal was a slap in the face because it wasn't 100% truthful, and truth matters more than how many words are in an appeal, in my opinion.  

Why is it wrong to tell people to kill themselves? 

Well, the day I told Nuke to do the "command" /kys Nuke was the day the minecraft servers went down, and he was joking and saying "/Kick C10". I told him that because he was joking around and I was joking around. I told him this because a lot of people now say Kys because, in the science of language, when you first say a mean insult it has that power. People keep using it, and eventually it loses that power it has. People say oh "kys" like its nothing. When I said to Nuke "Kys" I was absolutely not saying to literally kill himself, but as a joke.  While some see this as mean, especially with teen suicide on the rise, I said it jokingly. Where I live, at my high school people say that and nobody cares because it  is a joke.  A rude joke, but nobody takes it seriously because it's stupid.  In this portion of my ban appeal, I would like this to be an apology to Nuke and also an apology to anybody I had offended when I said that crude remark. I understand what I said was mean, and highly offensive, but I can assure the community that I did not want to offend anybody.  I understand suicide is a terrible thing, as I have lost my uncle to it, through a combination of Alcoholism and Depression. I also understand that depression is a mental condition (Not making fun of it, just saying it is a legitimate medical condition) and I should not be joking about such mental conditions. I also do not know what Nuke may be going through in his life, and these words could have pushed in to actually commit suicide, which if he did would make me feel absolutely terribly sorry. I should now have said that knowing know I do not know if they are going through a rough patch or are depressed. I also would like to stress that I did not mean to hurt anyone with saying "kill yourself" in public chat, and I am truly not like that in my heart. I understand that self harm is also an issue which I did not want to make fun of, and I hope anyone dealing with self harm will seek medical attention.  I apologize to the server staff for having to deal with my actions, and wasting Grimms time with a half ass, truth spread ban appeal, which this is not a half assed ban appeal, and this is completely truthful. 

Why was it wrong to annoy, troll, and lie to a staff-member, and trespass on their property? 

I made a mistake by setting a home at Stars shop. While I did genuinely use their shop, I also teleported somone there on purpose, then told Star it was an accident. In this portion of my ban appeal, I would like to use this as an apology to Star for my stupid actions and purposely annoying them. It is wrong to lie to a staff memberespecially an Admin. I lied to Star because I wanted to annoy them, as my friend had just gotten offline and had was bored. I was seeking for attention from someone, and I just happened to choose the wrong person. Not only did I lie, after I was told to leave Stars shop, I stayed. This is wrong because I did not build the shop or own it, and I stayed even though I was told to leave. I understand that I broke many written and unwritten rules this evening, which led to my ban. I apologize for my lack of consideration, and the only explanation for this was my boredom at this time. If I become unbanned, I promise to never annoy anybody on the server, and quit my "Shitlord antics" of nagging and annoying other players. This is what I belive the only time I nagged a player for more than a minute, this happening over the course of about fifteen minutes. I will not troll around the server anymore, looking for players to annoy. The entire server has my word on this, and I apologize to anyone I have annoyed on the server. I would really like to be a member again on this server. I have spent a lot of my time on it, putting it on priority of other things. Obviously, after writing this, which I would have liked to put more into this last piece, but I can't really say more. I hope this appeal shows staff that I want to be a member on this server again, a productive one. I promise to abide all of the server rules, not annoy any other players, be respectful of server staff, and not lie. I will hold myself to much higher standards, and I want to redeem myself for the second time. I promise with a third chance I will become a better person in the community, and even offer to help out new players. Since this incident happened to me because I was bored at the time, I will find a better solution when I have nothing to do, like help out other players with building thing or projects. 

In conclusion, Grimm I put a lot of time and effort into this, and I beg you to find a little bit more forgiveness for me. I promise I will hold myself at higher standards and be a better person in the community. Thank you for everyone that took time to read this. If Grimm decides to unban me, I am willing to help anyone with projects that they may need help on. I also promise to tear down the "Concentration camp". Thank you everyone.