Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ItzNotMack' ban appeal
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: ItzNotMack

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I don't really know how I griefed but I was banned + I wasn't even on. The next day I came on and It said I was banned. I punched an(1) item in the duck shop, I placed It back so I don't know why I'm banned

Why do you want to come back: My friend are having a good time and I have to sit and watch them

Mac,

I asked an admin and mod to check the damage in my store. Time for you to start being honest...you certainly punched more than one and it was confirmed by admin and mod who checked it out. You removed items from item frames on some chests, others you stole the frames too, and even swapped a few items around on frames and even flipped some around. I removed the protections on the build for the benefit of others being able to use the anvil repair station in my shop, but because of people like yourself (you aren't the only one who griefed and we found out who the others were), that privilege is now at risk for other people to use.

Whether you are allowed back on the server or not is down to the admins now. I seriously dislike lying, especially where the victim of your antics is reading the post.

Even if you are allowed back on the server, you most certainly will not be allowed back at my shop. Period.

[Image: 7LmLccX.png]
- KatNip

No offense, and I don't know if I'm allowed to speak here; but you posting a poll with this ban appeal makes you seem immature.

No, Arconian. You are not allowed to comment your opinion on other people's ban appeals. You're only allowed to comment if you are involved and have relevant information. Please refer to the ban appeal rules here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

This is denied, make a new better one and definetly no polls!

wow i only went on this server for like 30 minutes and im already banned? wow

Should have stuck to the rules then. Not just a case of that I don't tolerate griefing....nor do others on the server