Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):smp

Minecraft name:AnthonyRTerrell

Reason for your ban:Xray

Who banned you: rowebot

Why should you be unbanned:
I made an honest mistake and forgot that x-ray was not supposed to be used, and I was too irresponsible to ask .I admit to using x-ray hesitantly, but ik that ignorance isn't innocence and I just wish to play on hometown . I promise to use no mods ever again for hometown and to keep only my faithful resource pack active. I will also be uninstalling the resource pack that I used for the x-ray due to lag.
 Why do you want to come back: SMP.hometownmc is my only server that I play on and is the only one I truly have progress and  friends on. I would truly like to come back to hometown because I finally began playing Minecraft again yesterday. I do not mind if the consequences are elimination of all my property and inventory but I do wish to come back. the only request I have for my account is that if I do come back on to play, id like to keep my pickaxe and sword if it comes to elimination of inventory. I am truly regretful of my desition and hope that soon am able to play once again

Using x-ray hesitantly in your words looks like trying to hide your x-ray activity from staff when I found the evidence. But I will give you the benefit of doubt on this point.

An xray ban is serious, admitting it is the first step to a possible unbanning but we want to ensure you understand why x-ray is bad.

If you can answer in your own words the following questions with three or more sentences per question to staff satisfaction, then you will be unbanned.

– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
– Which resource packs or other cheats are typically not allowed on most Minecraft servers and why?
– Which rule(s) have you violated and what penalties have I imposed from the following rules page?

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

If you are unbanned then your balance, diamonds and all diamond items will be eliminated.
/Rowebot

(05-30-2017, 11:02 PM)Rowebot Wrote: Using x-ray hesitantly in your words looks like trying to hide your x-ray activity from staff when I found the evidence.  But I will give you the benefit of doubt on this point.

An xray ban is serious, admitting it is the first step to a possible unbanning but we want to ensure you understand why x-ray is bad.

If you can answer in your own words the following questions with three or more sentences per question to staff satisfaction, then you will be unbanned.

– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
– Which resource packs or other cheats are typically not allowed on most Minecraft servers and why?
– Which rule(s) have you violated and what penalties have I imposed from the following rules page?

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

If you are unbanned then your balance, diamonds and all diamond items will be eliminated.

You asked for more or equal to three sentences for each. as u wish:

-How does x-raying negatively effect the economy?
X-raying negatively effect the economy because it is unfair and unjust to other players. It creates an unwanted advantage for the user and allows that player to get more ores than players that do not use the x-ray hack or cheat.
X-ray effects the economy poorly do to the system of fairness being over-rided.

-how does x-raying negatively effect other players?
X-raying is Unfair to other players because the other players do not have the advantage of seeing all of the ores in the world. It is unfair for those who struggle with finding ores themselves-raying Is not fair to these other players because it gave me the chance to find more diamonds than other players.

-Which resource packs or other cheats are typically not allowed on other minecraft servers and why?
Usually, Fly hacks, X-ray, Kill-aura, force field, jump-boosts, and one hit ko hacks are usually not aloud .Do to the unfairness or overpowered-ness of such hacks/cheats, Minecraft server do not usually allow these hacks.

I have violated rule 4A from the listed rule list and that is To NOT use cheats or hacks . by using the xray hack I was entitled to a lvl 2-3 punishment which is at most an IP ban and or atleast a permaban by the staff . I do regret my decision and have made a mistake. Rowebot punished me by banning me from the server (a level 3 punishment}therefore I have learn NOT to use any cheat or resource pack other than my faithful which just makes for smoother graphics.

Side note: Like I mistakenly done, to the people who read this other than staff and myself (because staff already knows not to) guys do not use xray , its unfair to other players. and itll end u up like me... banned Dodgy
Be a Maverick - YT Logan Paul Vlogs Smile Tongue

Please read the whole rules page not just the top part. You did not violate rule 1A by disrespect in chat. That would result in punishment: Lv.0 or if it continued, Lv.1 unless the person just will not stop and then punishment is Lv.2.
/Rowebot

Thumbs Up 
(05-31-2017, 05:58 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Please read the whole rules page not just the top part.  You did not violate rule 1A by disrespect in chat.  That would result in punishment: Lv.0 or if it continued, Lv.1 unless the person just will not stop and then punishment is Lv.2.

re-did last Awnser to last question . review the response plz. thank you

Ah, now I know you have read the rules, and your ban appeal is satisfactory. You are unbanned. I have confiscated the 48 diamonds you put in the chest and your balance of $38. They have been removed from the server (disposal sign) and server economy.

You are now on probation for a while, any bannable offense found will result in a permanent ban.
/Rowebot

(05-31-2017, 07:37 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Ah, now I know you have read the rules, and your ban appeal is satisfactory.  You are unbanned.  I have confiscated the 48 diamonds you put in the chest and your balance of $38.  They have been removed from the server (disposal sign) and server economy.

You are now on probation for a while, any bannable offense found will result in a permanent ban.

thank you so much .I fully understand and I appreciate all the staff (mainly grimm and you because u guys are the only staff ive really talked to xD)