Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] smp.hometownmc.com
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] redfoo47

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Greifing

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Star
[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] In my improper ban appeal, my friend told me she hacked my account and did it.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Hometown is my favorite server ever.

First off, this appeal has barely a sentence for each point.

Second, _Lucinda_ never joined the server before and coincidentally has the same IP address as you. Instead of owning up to the grief, and apologizing for it (which would have gotten you unbanned with a good appeal), you had to create a fake persona and claim that they hacked your account, even going as far as relogging into each account in order to talk to yourself on the forums. It is funny that you even think that would fool anyone.

Obviously, you are too naive to be playing on this server that has strict rules on messing with other people's builds.

If you would like to be unbanned, please own up to the action that caused you to be banned and make a proper appeal with effort and more than a sentence per point.

(02-03-2016, 11:15 AM)frost Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: redfoo47

Reason for your ban: Greifing

Who banned you: Star
Why should you be unbanned: I am so sorry. I was bored and my friend told me when she is bored she griefs. So stupidly, I tried it. I have not read the rules but will after hopefully recieving an unban. Sorry for everything. I will never do it again.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is my favorite server ever.