Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

[b]Minecraft name: Theodurp

[b]Reason for your ban: Crop theft

[b]Who banned you: shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned:I dont know why i got banned, i replanted the potatoes if thats what
he/she means by crop theft, so i really dont know why i got banned, atleast let me talk to her/him

[b]Why do you want to come back: I have a lot of friends on the server, and i miss lildevilian, and
this server actually had some normal survival on it, like no OP plugins or anything like that.
Edit: someone told me it was a public farm, i dont know who, so if it was private then i didnt know
at least, so sorry about that if it was private.
2nd Edit: I am so sorry if i stole something if the farm was private, i'll be more careful next time,
and if the guy/gal that told me it was a public farm, please also be more careful, so you wont make
the same mistake again and maybe get someone banned.
3rd Edit: so now 40 people have watched my post, and i'll assume that i wont be unbanned. Oh well, Rip
;-;

You might have remplanted some, but definetly not all at warp farm. Thats why I banned you.

[Image: rCwVr50.png]

(06-04-2017, 04:49 PM)shisuan Wrote: You might have remplanted some, but definetly not all at warp farm. Thats why I banned you.

[Image: rCwVr50.png]
Didnt i replant all of it? i thought i did... oh well... im so sorry if i didnt... and wasnt it a public farm? just wondering

it's a public farm, but you still have to replant there.
I will unban you but I want you reread the rules when you get back on.