Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: LifeofPabblo_94

Reason for your ban: Trespassing/Grief 
Who banned you: Nuked

Why should you be unbanned: I found the Guardian Castle and then I asked Nuked (Because he was online at the time). If I can have the castle because it said "Raided" and "Owned by Nuked" so i didn't want to take a risk being banned. But when I asked Nuked and teleported him here, he said I can have it and in the process I sent $150 Dollars for the castle. So basically I should have never been banned.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is one of the only minecraft servers I play on, because it is one of the best.

(06-04-2017, 11:31 PM)LifeofPabblo_94 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I found the Guardian Castle and then I asked Nuked (Because he was online at the time). If I can have the castle because it said "Raided" and "Owned by Nuked" so i didn't want to take a risk being banned. But when I asked Nuked and teleported him here, he said I can have it and in the process I sent $150 Dollars for the castle. So basically I should have never been banned.

You were not banned due to any actions related to the ocean monument. I sold that to you as a fair sale.

You broke out of the warp room at /warp leather, and then proceeded to break back into it trespassing the locked door. You then proceeded to steal the 10 wither skulls he had placed. There was also a minor incident a couple weeks ago where you had griefed /warp coal. You were let off the hook due to having just successfully appealing a separate ban.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/Nt9MC

Please update your ban appeal accordingly.