Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X RAY Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: UnoSinstro

Reason for your ban: X-RAY

Who banned you: GrimmWolfe

Why should you be unbanned:
I think i should be unbanned because it was mistake as i was jealous of other players. It's been a while and ive realised i was in the wrong for this.
Ive learnt it was not right to be using X-Ray on a honest survival server when people are working hard for the servers Shop's etc and i was effectively cheating. So i not only apolagise to The staff and server but also community.

Why do you want to come back: Ive looked all over for a server like this one and up till now had no luck so i thought i would try appealing my ban and hopefully getting back on the best survival server on minecraft! Also the community and staff are awesome!

Your appeal is still lacking but your honesty is noted. That being said, we ask players banned for x-raying to answer a series of short-answer questions to ensure they understand why cheating is prohibited. You'll need to answer the following questions with a minimum of four (4) sentences per questions. If you answer these questions sufficiently, then you'll be unbanned.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
Well first of all, alot of people are playing minecraft for fun and not to get there experience on servers ruined by people cheating for example if someone was in a PVP area and spawned them self lots of good weapons and armour then they automatically have a advantage over other honest players who have worked hard. It's not accepted on servers for a reason which applies more to the community than it does the cheater. It's just uncalled for and not fair.

– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
The economy on this server is brilliant, people work very hard day in, day out to get there shop more stocked, also collect more things so other minecraft players can benefit from this. For example i could of spent a few hours collecting diamonds, then selling them on this server at the cheapest price, alot of players benefit from this but also the money they spend, They work hard for. Then you get the cheaters (Xray) who collect lots of diamonds at no cost and in little timescale. If everyone did this for every item the economy would not be worth having which could take enjoyment out of the game for certain players.
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
Like ive said above it's just not fair. It can upset people that have been working hard. For example somebodys shop is getting alot of business on diamonds, another player (Xray) collects twice as much in half the time and sells them half as cheap. As you can see its not a legitimate way to play the game and could even drive someone of the server if the X ray wasnt caught!

Overall it was a mistake through jealousy and also stupidy, I have realised it was not fair on the community of this brillaint server. Which is why i apologised before.  I Hope you can see my remorse and also honesty. I really hope to be playing HomeTown and enjoying minecraft again in the near future! PS Thank you for taking my last post one step further!

Good enough, I suppose. You should be unbanned shortly. I would do it myself but my laptop is broken.

Please, follow the rules from this point on.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook