• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IP Ban Appeal
So its been a while since i last did this

Dont remember why i got banned, think i took diamonds or something

I miss the server, have yet to find one like it.

I dont know why i have to appeal but apparently i do.

Hell if you can unban a Nazi you can un ban me.

(04-08-2017, 03:44 AM)lexi0214 Wrote: Idc any more i found a better server anyway. Have a nice life
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2257

(06-09-2017, 11:41 AM)lexi0214 Wrote: I miss the server, have yet to find one like it.

Hello, you have been banned multiple times before for not replanting, acting up/lashing out in chat, and planned grief/theft of diamonds. Your appeal is very lacking and rather snarky as well. This will not get you unbanned

No the two arent relevant, but a person who build a fuckin concentration camp gets unbanned. I take diamond ore, unmarked, layed out in a mine... and i get ip banned. Dope

(06-09-2017, 12:29 PM)X lexi0214 Wrote: No the two arent relevant, but a person who build a fuckin concentration camp gets unbanned. I take diamond ore, unmarked, layed out in a mine... and i get ip banned. Dope

If the two aren't relevant to one another, then why keep bringing it up?  It's a stupid argument, as each ban is handled on a case-by-case basis and under a system on common law.

First, you were IP-banned for repeated offenses, which is stated in the rulebook linked in my signature.

Second, people may build things of a sensitive nature (example: Nazi symbols) only if they are hidden from public view.  That is again stated in the aforementioned rulebook.

Finally, as Frost stated, your appeal sucks.  Nuked's area-the place you stole diamonds from-wasn't a mine and those ores were placed as decorations. You lack the self-awareness to admit you're a thief. 

You would've known all of this only if you took the time to follow our rules.

If you want to keep lying and be indignant, then you won't be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook