Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: SkeletalSock

Reason for your ban: Lying/Stealing

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was falsely accused to intentionally stealing something. I accidentally picked up an item and when clearing my inventory it went into a chest. Star said that intentionally stole it and moved it around in the chest. I didn't.

Why do you want to come back: Because i'm a good person and bring fun to the server.

Heeeere's my problem:

[Image: 5ql3cEN.png]
[Image: 8MNCc5P.png]

Normally if it was just clumped in with everything else, I'd completely believe the story and have no problem letting you just give it back. But instead, as soon as the item was dropped and you were said to have it, you went home and put it in your chest. And not to mention, but you weren't clearing your inventory into a chest, you put the single parachute into your chest, as shown below in the logs.

[Image: kmnzYQL.png]

I had already rolled back grief from you today done to XxKawaiixKittyxX, though it was minimal, so I let you off with a warning. Then, this happened:

[15:55:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] mackin4life >> SkeletalSock
[15:55:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] mackin4life >> Give it Please
[15:55:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] SkeletalSock >> give what
[15:56:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] Kawaii >> the chest
[15:56:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] mackin4life >> Give kawaii the box
[15:56:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] MiniGunner >> Please return the parashute
[15:56:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] mackin4life >> I saw you take ir
[15:56:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] mackin4life >> it
[15:56:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Member] mackin4life >> xD
[15:56:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Adept] DrBot >> yes
[15:56:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Adept] DrBot >> you took it
[15:56:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Adept] DrBot >> give it back
[15:58:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] MiniGunner >> i saw him take it, i believe
[15:58:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] MiniGunner >> the parachute shows up as a chest in your inv
[15:59:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] SkeletalSock >> i will throw out all my stuff to prove its not here
[15:59:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] SkeletalSock >> i dont have ur box

[16:02:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> Skeletal my dear, you're causing an awful lot of trouble
[16:03:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] SkeletalSock >> im trying to die.....
[16:03:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> Don't die
[16:03:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Star >> I found the parachute

That's when I had found the parachute sitting in your chest in the lower right corner. Even if you were just scrolling through your inventory:

[Image: AuXdfQY.png]

My problem with this appeal is that it's a lie, just like the way you lied to me in-game. Had you told me in-game "Yes I took it I'll give it back right away." I never would have banned you, but instead, you continued to insist you didn't take it. I read through the core protect logs, as shown above in your chest, and they alone tear apart your story. If you respond to this appeal, respond with the truth, or I'll immediately deny it.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I just want to add that I literally just found some item frame grief where he stole a diamond, an emerald, an iron ingot, gold horse armor, iron horse armor, and a ball of slime from xxkawaiixkittyxx