Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Pemigrade

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Star/Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't x-ray. I had asked DrBot to build me a villager breeder in exchange for one hundred dollars. At first he accepted, then he told me he could make more money mining for diamonds for fifteen minutes instead. I didn't believe him, and so I told him to go ahead and mine. After the fifteen minutes of mining he told me he came up with a bunch of materials and four diamond ore (which he had lied about). Four diamond ore?! In fifteen minutes?! I better mine as well, I thought. So I did /rand and came near a cave. I went to the bottom of the cave and mined to y=11 (that was DrBot's strategy). Along the way there, I jokingly told DrBot, "Wow! What x-ray do you use?!" and "I use xray112.org [not an actual thing, again, I said this jokingly, but now I know I should not joke about that]". I began to mine and came across some diamond ore after around 12 minutes. I mined the vein and I got 4 (at least, I think it was 4) diamond ore. I continued to mine some more. I came across some gravel and mined that with my fortune III shovel and got flint instead. I messaged DrBot about how I hated Fortune III on shovels and I asked him if gravel or flint was worth more. While I was asking DrBot this, Star and Kat were telling DrBot he was using x-ray. I almost never look at chat, unless someone whispers to me. So, I hadn't noticed that Dr was being interrogated while I was asking him about flint and gravel. I mined a little more and came to a cave. In the chat I saw Star call out my name. She asked me if I wanted to be truthful. I said yes, not knowing they were going to accuse me of x-raying. She asked me if I x-rayed, and truthfully, I said no. Then Kat told me that was the wrong answer. I was extremely confused and thought they were joking, and then they told me I had just walked past two diamond veins and didn't mine them because they were interrogating DrBot. I had never seen these two diamond veins and I had no idea they were questioning DrBot, and this caused a virtual mountain of confusion to fall on me. "WAIT WHAT," I typed. What diamond veins? Why was DrBot being interrogated? At this moment I knew that they were serious and I had to defend myself before they banned me with no appeal. I told them to look at my mining pattern (A straight line that curved only to veer away from lava and to veer towards granite, diorite, and andesite.) Then I told them to check my previous messages with DrBot. And then, I was IP banned for X-raying with no appeal allowed. I spent the next hour or three working with DrBot to send Grimm a message asking for what Grimm thought, as Grimm is very good at detecting x-rayers. We finished writing the message to Grimm and then we sent the message to Arayvek. Arayvek then sent the message to the staff chat and the staff had given us an option to appeal. (Thank you so much!) That brings me to where I am now.

Why do you want to come back: I love the community, the economy, and the plugins on this server. I think I first started playing on hometown around three years ago. Since then, Hometown has kept it's spot at the top of my list of favorite servers (in fact, Hometown is the only server I play on). In most servers, grief is tolerated, PvP is encouraged, and there are thousands of people who you never get to know the name of, and the server doesn't even have an economy. Usually the trades are 3 double chests of eggs for one diamond or something like that. Here, I know the name of almost everybody and I know their personality too. I rarely get griefed, thanks to claim blocks and chests that can be locked. I can make money selling cactus green dye from my cactus green AFK farm that doesn't get griefed, or go to my slime farm and sell slimeballs to make money. 

Thank you for giving me a chance to appeal, and thank you for taking the time to read this.
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Side note: You're not banned for x-ray, your ip is.

We looked more at your mines and decided it wasn't clear enough to ban you, however DrBot's issue will return to his thread. It's a little strange but you're stuck in limbo until Bot's appeal is responded to, which won't be for a little while yet while we talk.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(06-12-2017, 07:40 AM)Star Wrote: Side note: You're not banned for x-ray, your ip is.

We looked more at your mines and decided it wasn't clear enough to ban you, however DrBot's issue will return to his thread. It's a little strange but you're stuck in limbo until Bot's appeal is responded to, which won't be for a little while yet while we talk.

Yay! Thank you! While DrBot's appeal is being considered, would I be able to go on Hometown using a VPN, or would that be frowned upon?
Check out these warps:

I'll unban your ip, under the strict rule that DrBot won't access the server, okay?

(06-12-2017, 07:50 AM)Star Wrote: I'll unban your ip, under the strict rule that DrBot won't access the server, okay?

Okay, thank you so much!
Check out these warps:

Unbanned the ip