Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MeepyKnight

Reason for your ban: Stealing carrots from Star's carrot shop

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: When I took the carrots from the chest at Star's warp I did not realize that it would later be turned into a shop. I though that because there was no sign designating the chest as a shop, that the carrots inside the chest were for public use and anyone could grab what they wanted. Clearly I was wrong, and I apologize for my actions when I unintentionally stole these carrots and would be more than happy to either pay Star back with in-game money for the items I took or directly give more carrots back to Star in order to make up for my actions.

I am truly sorry for what I have done, and I will make sure to not take any items from open chests that I do not own.

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I really love to play Minecraft together, and have found the helpful community as well as the friendly Hometown staff both come together to create the friendliest and most helpful server I have ever visited.

Once again I would like to say that I am sorry for actions, even though they were unintentional, and I will be sure to be more cautious in the future concerning other people's property and items.

I appreciate the apology, but I'm still a little confused on the story. To get to the place where you stole the carrots, you had to type /warp starshop. Second, unless you went in a straight line to where the carrots were, you would see chests with shop signs all around you. Please explain?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

The warp I used to get to the same area was /warp glass. I used to use this warp to buy glass until I realized that nuke shop had better prices. As I looked around in this area, I noticed public chests and thought that because they were public I could just take items from them. Clearly I was wrong and I admit I should have considered it was to be a shop eventually.

In conclusion, I did not directly use your warp to get to the area and I did not think that the chests would later be used a shops because they were public.

Ahkay, thanks for clearing it up. As soon as I pop online, I'll unban you.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!