• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned whhhhaaaaaaaaat?
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp

Minecraft name: Eyes9000000

Reason for your ban: i don't know why plz explain to me, i have been offline for two days and when i log back on I'm banned, and im opposed to stealing, butt whatever

Who banned you: ummm kat

Why should you be unbanned: ummm cause i can't play if I'm banned yup. and this server is not bad, which means its good and I have a pig named chicha she is has been missing for three days.

Why do you want to come back: uhh cause i have a house i want to work on and two friends i play with and they're playing with out me, soo that kinda sucks

The reason you're banned is because you in fact griefed me. I logged on to find my custom biome grifed by you. You had destroyed multiple trees and built flowers in my area. If you would like to be unbanned I suggest you edit your appeal to fit with what I have said.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/X0Oes
- KatNip

(06-15-2017, 12:08 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: The reason you're banned is because you in fact griefed me. I logged on to find my custom biome grifed by you. You had destroyed multiple trees and built flowers in my area. If you would like to be unbanned I suggest you edit your appeal to fit with what I have said.  

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/X0Oes

Ohhh okay now I remember this was a while ago when I built my house I don't think I took any flowers but I could be wrong, I did not realize they belong to you or they were custom built since I was just randomly teleporting looking for those specific type of trees, I apologize and will look around before taking. Also if you would like I can supply the missing wood for your trees.

Sincerely, Eyes

I will be unbanning you. Please make sure to do /rules upon your return and try not to break the rules again Smile
Welcome back to HomeTown :3
- KatNip