Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please read hope u understand
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b]hometown

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] giftus

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] theft

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your howebot

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] i'm i dont recall taking anyy=thing from anyone i've worked hard
all the stuff i had on the server on jus wonna continue playing

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] i have many project i need to finish on the server. i really
enjoy playing on hometown the player a friendly i love thats its smp and just want to continue playing

Does this jog your memory?

http://imgur.com/a/VRqWV
/Rowebot

(06-15-2017, 01:06 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Does this jog your memory?

http://imgur.com/a/VRqWV

hey man i'm truly sorry i can give it back to you or i can buy an unban if necessary get plz unban me
Cry Cry Cry

It was not mine but another player's. The coreprotect rollback gave the player back everything you took and everything you destroyed.

So you don't recall taking a beacon and the 4 high pyramid underneath it, nor destroying a spawner.

You are lying.

We don't allow buying an unban. We only want people who follow the rules and can be trusted to do so.

Why should I trust you if I unban you?
/Rowebot

(06-15-2017, 03:15 AM)Rowebot Wrote: It was not mine but another player's.  The coreprotect rollback gave the player back everything you took and everything you destroyed.

So you don't recall taking a beacon and the 4 high pyramid underneath it, nor destroying a spawner.

You are lying.

We don't allow buying an unban.  We only want people who follow the rules and can be trusted to do so.

Why should I trust you if I unban you?

hey man i'm truly sorry jus wonna continue playing
please forgive me for my action
i truly apologize for my wrong doing

Giftus, look at our ban appeal posting: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

You posted in another appeal, violating #3, you did not use the correct format initially, violating #9, you lied, violating #1, and your ban appeal is lacking effort, violating #2.

This appeal thread is denied. If you want to try again, start a NEW thread and pay close attention to #2:

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."

I want to unban you if I can trust you to follow the rules. You don't appear to have paid attention to the tutorial, nor /rules, and did not read through the entire ban appeal posting.

So if you try again in a NEW thread, explain in "why you should be unbanned" that you stole a beacon+4-level-pyramid and broke a spawner, why this was wrong and what you should've done instead.
/Rowebot