Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was I banned?
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Warmspot

Reason for your ban: Grief?

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly don't know why I was banned. I went to log on the server and it says that I was banned for grief by rayvenz. The only bases I've touched since the last time I was banned were a few farms and I replanted them all. Can someone please explain what happened? Was I banned for something I did when I was banned last time? Now that I think about it I did some mining around a beacon that wasn't mine but didn't think that was a bad thing was I banned for that? I didn't take the beacon or anything like that.

Why do you want to come back: Because I enjoy the server and I didn't do anything. I wasn't even online when I got banned i'm just really confused.

I just sitting here refreshing the webpage waiting for a response .

Hello, I was called to fix grief. I did a roll back and found that you did 136 blocks of damage.

You may have tampered with crops here like you said, but what I rolled back was griefed wood,cobble walls, and other things.

Evidence1: http://imgur.com/a/bUqBL
----------------------------------
While I was going through your logs of broken blocks just now, I came across more grief done by you.

Evidence 2: http://imgur.com/a/MUbr7
300 blocks changed on a semi-inactive players build. 
Do you remember doing this?
----------------------------------------------

Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal. 

----------------------------------------------- 
unrelated to why you were ban:
Quote:The only bases I've touched since the last time I was banned were a few farms and I replanted them all.

It's good that you replanted these crops but please do not take crops from private player farms. I'm guessing the crops you're speaking of did not come from a public farm since while I was looking through your logs I found this: http://imgur.com/a/4zw2m
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

rayvenz I remember doing both of those and I was already banned and unbanned for it by star. Actually the first one was me building up with wood to try to get into the villager farm to trade with the villagers. The only thing I broke was the wood logs I placed. It turned out the villagers were owned. The cobble wall was me on the cactus farm trying to move around it to get to the villagers but I placed it back.

Well, this is a fabulous reason why we don't run around and grief things- this happens. I'll unban you from this, no permanent mark aside from the first ban. Be warned, this STILL might happen since you went around /rand and griefed things. Rayz wasn't aware you'd already been banned for grief and that the grief she found was "pardoned".

You're unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Thanks star, im just going to assume i'll keep being banned and unbanned for my previous offense and I regret doing it.