• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Warmspot you have been breaking peoples builds and property ever since I signed on this evening. 
Causing drama and bothering people. 

The first time I saw you grief today it was as I was telling a player to stop breaking a tree in cora1a's yard, you swooped in and chopped the whole thing down, replacing it with planks.( claiming you made it 'modern'(artificial) if i remember correctly )- Yes you did replace the logs and I repaired the leaves. But you didn't seem to understand what was wrong with what you had just done.

The second time was while we were on discord, you mentioned to me that you found unclaimed diamonds in a base.
You asked if you could take them if the player was inactive for 4? months. I told you that you cannot take anything from anyone's base without permission regardless of if they're inactive or banned.  

(in voice chat)  You argued with me, claiming that you would sign on with an alternate account and take them. And that I would never know it was you who did it.
You admitted that you placed signs down in their base. I went to investigate and you brought me right to the area.
evidence: http://imgur.com/a/43y7K        
(updated gallery to show signs were placed over a day ago. Adding proof that it wasn't a joke.) 
you also told me you wrote down the cords to their base to go back to it later.

You continued to ask me questions about what is allowed and what isn't when it comes to inactive players items.
I told you multiple times that no matter how long a player is gone or banned. You cannot take their items as if its freebies. You continued to argue with me as if you couldn't comprehend why.

(still in voice chat)
The third time, you were mining around your area and broke into warp bonebarn claiming it was an accident.
I came to see and it was clear that you broke in knowing it was a players build due to the sea-lantern visible next to the cobblestone (not stone as you would find naturally).  You broke in and mentioned your discovery in voice chat. I came to investigate what you were talking about. I told you it was a mob farm and to not break in. You scrambled to place the blocks back as they were.

You placed them back wrong. I rolled it back and warned you again not to break in. 
A minute or two later i teleport back to you and you've broken right back in. I tell you to leave and stop breaking in.
And if i remember correctly you place the blocks back, break them, place them again and then break in once again. As if to test me, I tell you to stop once more.  

I stop paying attention for a moment.
I come back and you've broken in again and built a pathway up to ground- from the farm to ground level.
I roll this back and ask for advice on what to do about you. And that is when you were ban.

The first break in: http://imgur.com/a/aWepU
The second roll back: http://imgur.com/a/5nhXn

With all this being said.
Please wait for a Mod+ to respond to your appeal. Thank you.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 06-19-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 06-19-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arayvek - 06-19-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arayvek - 06-19-2017, 08:01 PM