• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
(06-19-2017, 10:20 AM)Arayvek Wrote: Here's the thing, Skel. You continually griefed even after being told what you were doing wrong. You argued with staff over the rules. How do we know that after you're banned you're not just going to continue breaking the rules? What assurance do we have? You don't seem to listen to warnings.

This ban wasn't really for grief it was more for disrespecting the admins. There was a few blocks that I kept breaking and unbreaking while rayvenz stood there. Since my first ban for grief I haven't griefed while actually trying to do damage to someone's base. All the blocks that I broke yesterday were put back. I've realized that I shouldn't bother admins unless it's an emergency and if I see someone's else's base I shouldn't even enter it. I know I was arguing with the staff over the rules but I was just trying to figure out what was right and wrong, like the thing with the diamonds. I wanted to know if I could take then or not if I left signs and if they weren't destroyed in 6 months I would take the 32 diamonds. I asked rayvenz about it and I've learned that I shouldn't have even entered the base. I'm trying not to break the rules and honestly I didn't think I was gonna get banned for what I was doing. I thought it was fine that I was just messing around because I wasn't actually destroying the places. I know not to bother admins with my ignorant humor and consistent bothering. You have no real way to be assured just my word.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 06-19-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Rayvenz - 06-19-2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 08:09 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arayvek - 06-19-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by SkeletalSock - 06-19-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Arayvek - 06-19-2017, 08:01 PM