• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Do you or do you not like this idea?
I like this idea
I dont like this idea
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiring Builders
I love this idea. Good way to earn money Smile

Name: Striikker
Redstone: Excruciatingly horrible
Design: Repulsive
Fee: 1$

OK im building the warp right now after the positive feedback
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

After all the positive feedback of building a warp where builders can put there info up such as what they are capable of and customers can view it all at one place has now been open. This is for more serious build and not like a 5 minuet terraforming job.

OK everyone i have now open the warp. Its called /warp buildhelp! it'll look empty at first but as builders put in there applications it'll fill up. In a book signed by you(the builder) you can put what your good at, any warps you have that people can see your work, and any other information you would like the customer to know. *note* you will have 9 sign spots for all of you info to be put up. If a customer likes what you are capable of they thenmcan message you from there. No money required to have you info . I am acting like a middle man to help builders build and a customer get a nice building they can be satisfied with.

To turn the application just go to warp build help and put your book in the chest and ill finish the rest.
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

(06-19-2017, 09:39 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: So i just had this idea.  Smile

I was thinking we can have a warp where people can go and hire builders. Yes i know you can just ask in chat but they may be someone better suited for your task that may not be one at the moment.

The idea of this is where builders can apply to have their information, range of skills, time when they builder is usally on, redstone capabilities. and their charge rate/amount put up. This allows people to see who is best suited for their job. It also can say weather or not materials/tools must be provided. 

As an example is where if i want someone who is more specialized in terraforming, i have the ability to see multiple builder that can do my task and see which one I would like to hire hire. 

I'd love to hear all of your ideas and thoughts on this.
 They could also say if they work better with a certain amount of people (alone, 1, 2, 3, etc)

(06-13-2018, 09:29 AM)BlockBuster3221 Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 09:39 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: So i just had this idea.  Smile

I was thinking we can have a warp where people can go and hire builders. Yes i know you can just ask in chat but they may be someone better suited for your task that may not be one at the moment.

The idea of this is where builders can apply to have their information, range of skills, time when they builder is usally on, redstone capabilities. and their charge rate/amount put up. This allows people to see who is best suited for their job. It also can say weather or not materials/tools must be provided. 

As an example is where if i want someone who is more specialized in terraforming, i have the ability to see multiple builder that can do my task and see which one I would like to hire hire. 

I'd love to hear all of your ideas and thoughts on this.
 They could also say if they work better with a certain amount of people (alone, 1, 2, 3, etc)
the owner of the area could also have a chest shop that sells writable books for something cheap like $5 and a public chest that they can leave the books

I've built a few builds in service of TwilightCo, and so far the people I made them for have liked them, If you want to see some samples please mail ThatOneWolfe in game.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Would it be a notice board kind of style?

neat idea! <3 it'd be a bit hard to organize it but once you figure it out, it'll definitely be worth it.
happiness looks good on you

Sign me up!

IGN: CowGoesMooo
Redstone capability’s: Somewhat. I can build simple circuits and piston doors.
Exterior design: Pretty dang good.
Interior design: Not as good as exterior, but still pretty good.
Time I’m usually on: Around 4-6PM CST
Fee: Depends on the build. Small=50-100. Medium=150-250 Large=300+ (note that I judge the build size.
Also, I’m pretty good at terraforming as well.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye