Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Banned on Hometown Server

Fukeboy420

Griefing

I was banned by shusian 

I think I should be unbanned because I just joined a few days ago and I didn't realize that griefing applied even if the land is not claimed. I just thought that the land was up for grabs, and I just took what I needed for a build I was working on, I will gladly rebuild what I took to get unbanned.

I want to be unbanned because I have worked very hard to build my mansion and I am an active member In the community and I have made some friends.

If someone online could ask a mod to look at this I would be very thankful!  Tongue

"6. No asking for staff to review your appeal: this includes getting your friend to ask staff to review your appeal, or logging in on an alt and asking staff to review your appeal. ANY ban circumvention using alts will result in a ban on the alt and a 7 day ban added onto your ban if you get unbanned! Don't do it!"

-Ban Appeal Directions Thread
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(06-20-2017, 05:56 AM)Star Wrote: "6. No asking for staff to review your appeal: this includes getting your friend to ask staff to review your appeal, or logging in on an alt and asking staff to review your appeal. ANY ban circumvention using alts will result in a ban on the alt and a 7 day ban added onto your ban if you get unbanned! Don't do it!"

-Ban Appeal Directions Thread

Ok sorry Blush

I will unban you, but make sure you read the rules.

(06-20-2017, 11:24 AM)shisuan Wrote: I will unban you, but make sure you read the rules.

Thank you so much, I have been checking this like all day, Im so excited!