Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: TheLastKnight101

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Nuked

Why should you be unbanned: Hello Hometown moderator, I have been banned for x-ray, and is appealing right now.  I am so sorry for the inconvenience on your server and I want to apologize for that.  If you choose to un-ban me that would be great, but if you don't that is okay.  This will teach me a lesson of why I should not hack/cheat.    

Why do you want to come back: I wish to play with my friends and family again.

(06-24-2017, 11:41 AM)TheLastKnight101 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: Hello Hometown moderator, I have been banned for x-ray, and is appealing right now.  I am so sorry for the inconvenience on your server and I want to apologize for that.  If you choose to un-ban me that would be great, but if you don't that is okay.  This will teach me a lesson of why I should not hack/cheat.    

Well if you don't mind me spoiling the ending, your appeal isn't  togetting you unbanned in it's current state.

X-raying is not the only offence you were banned for. You were also banned for cheating, and then you were banned on an alt account for avoiding your ban, as well as xraying again.

You also were caught cheating, using higher speeds as well as no-fall. You even pleaded that you'd stop cheating when you were begging to be unbanned.
[Image: TPhVY6O.png]

Along with you admitting to cheating, you also said some other things that I'm sure a few people around here don't take to lightly, including myself. This is not how try and avoid being banned, we don't think this is funny around here. 
Not-so-cool pleading

We must also take note of the account that you used to bypass your ban. Shortly after you were banned, you signed in on another account by the name of Mega_Destroyer20. I suspected this of being an alt, and you can thank one of your friends for ratting you out before it was later confirmed by an IP check. You then began xraying on this account shortly after I had discovered it's identity, giving you 2 xray bans in the span of an hour.

You went by the name "major" on your main account before you were banned, and then they kept referring to you by that name once you rejoined.
[Image: LTFqhim.png]

Now with this all being said, as you proclaimed earlier in the screenshots, you've got an extreme love of the server and will go through great lengths to not be banned. If these are true, you should have no problem doing what you need to be unbanned. You will need to answer these following questions with a minimum of four to five sentences each.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
– Why is bypassing a ban with another account a bad thing?

(06-26-2017, 12:38 AM)NukedIceCream Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 11:41 AM)TheLastKnight101 Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: Hello Hometown moderator, I have been banned for x-ray, and is appealing right now.  I am so sorry for the inconvenience on your server and I want to apologize for that.  If you choose to un-ban me that would be great, but if you don't that is okay.  This will teach me a lesson of why I should not hack/cheat.    

Well if you don't mind me spoiling the ending, your appeal isn't  togetting you unbanned in it's current state.

X-raying is not the only offence you were banned for. You were also banned for cheating, and then you were banned on an alt account for avoiding your ban, as well as xraying again.

You also were caught cheating, using higher speeds as well as no-fall. You even pleaded that you'd stop cheating when you were begging to be unbanned.
[Image: TPhVY6O.png]

Along with you admitting to cheating, you also said some other things that I'm sure a few people around here don't take to lightly, including myself. This is not how try and avoid being banned, we don't think this is funny around here. 
Not-so-cool pleading

We must also take note of the account that you used to bypass your ban. Shortly after you were banned, you signed in on another account by the name of Mega_Destroyer20. I suspected this of being an alt, and you can thank one of your friends for ratting you out before it was later confirmed by an IP check. You then began xraying on this account shortly after I had discovered it's identity, giving you 2 xray bans in the span of an hour.

You went by the name "major" on your main account before you were banned, and then they kept referring to you by that name once you rejoined.
[Image: LTFqhim.png]

Now with this all being said, as you proclaimed earlier in the screenshots, you've got an extreme love of the server and will go through great lengths to not be banned. If these are true, you should have no problem doing what you need to be unbanned. You will need to answer these following questions with a minimum of four to five sentences each.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
– Why is bypassing a ban with another account a bad thing?

If you can do that with appropriate answers, you will be unbanned.
Answer 1-  I believe cheating/hacking is not allowed on server because it takes the fun out of the game for others, and 
                  and ruins their experience.  The players/user wouldn't come back because of how un-fair the server.  
                  Players would like to have fun on servers, not hate them for how hackers lie to ruin there experience.  This 
                  would prevent players from playing your game.  

Answer 2-  X-raying affects the economy of the server because it allows the player to get a load of diamonds without
                 mining for long and hard hours, or even buying it off the market.  Therefor the player will have a advantage
                 against others and will be able to obtain items easily.  Also the prices of diamonds would go down, as well 
                 as other useful items.  Items would go scarce.

Answer 3-  X-raying effects other players as there will be less resources for players to mine.  The resources would 
                 would be depleted and as a result of items in the economy to raise.  I would also take the fun from the 
                 players.   It affect other players because of how they will not be able to find resources as often as they
                 would. 

Answer 4-  I believe bypassing a ban is bad/wrong, because it defeats the purpose of the ban.  The moderator is 
                 supposed to ban you for a reason, and by going on a different account to hack is wrong.  I do personally
                 own two minecraft account "Mega_Destroyer20, and TheLastKnight101" which were both banned from
                 your server.  It defeats the purpose of then ban and I apologize for breaking that rule.

Unfortunately, it's been decided you're not able to return to the server. The reasons you've been banned for are too severe.

Best of luck finding a new server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(06-26-2017, 08:26 AM)Star Wrote: Unfortunately, it's been decided you're not able to return to the server. The reasons you've been banned for are too severe.

Best of luck finding a new server.

Please, I just want to play with my friends and family.  I will do anything!