• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PSA dont react plz
Exclamation 
This is a PSA directed to everyone!! Just wanted to say dont react it is trademarked you will be sued!!!!! Just wanted to warn everyone Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

The joke has been worn out within an hour, the trademark has already been taken off yet they're still idiots, this has absolutely nothing to do with this forum or anything on it.

I know off topic section of the forums has been lately ridden with nonsense posts, but do us all a favour and try to not contribute to that.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

(02-05-2016, 08:03 AM)Alyex227 Wrote: The joke has been worn out within an hour, the trademark has already been taken off yet they're still idiots, this has absolutely nothing to do with this forum or anything on it.

I know off topic section of the forums has been lately ridden with nonsense posts, but do us all a favour and try to not contribute to that.

Honestly you didnt need to go off like that its a joke there is an off topic section FOR OFF TOPIC things duh... So back off its not like I posted it in another more important section if you dont like the joke then thats your opinion Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

wow alyex y u heff to be med is only game

(02-05-2016, 02:10 PM)Veo Wrote: wow alyex y u heff to be med is only game

I wasn't mad, being mad would be reacting, and I don't want to be sued.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

(02-06-2016, 02:03 AM)Alyex227 Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 02:10 PM)Veo Wrote: wow alyex y u heff to be med is only game

I wasn't mad, being mad would be reacting, and I don't want to be sued.
Oh my God lmao I'm gonna get sued but you react =COMMENT REMOVED BY FINE BROS=

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk