• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Farmhouse!
Brick 
I'm super proud of my little hole in the woods!

[Image: sk8GawJ.jpg]
[Image: GE1DUGE.jpg]
[Image: 9vYqtbC.jpg]
Dining area and first floor kitchen:
[Image: XUgHjNG.jpg]
Upstairs Bedroom, king size bed with end tables, crafting tables, and a great view!:
[Image: lq4oazl.jpg]
Basement, with Anvil, full enchanting library, and crafting table (behind me):
[Image: 1hNLtS8.jpg]
Bonus: My nearby vault. The stone slabs guard the drop into the strip mine.
[Image: ZLlj9TV.jpg]

looking good so far! I like the clean design

I find your whole settlement cute! I love the detail you put in. Do you have a warp where I could see this for myself?
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(07-02-2017, 09:20 AM)Oshakai Wrote: I find your whole settlement cute! I love the detail you put in. Do you have a warp where I could see this for myself?

Thanks! I'm only a Regular, so I don't have any warps to set up, unfortunately. Voting every day though!

(07-02-2017, 08:49 AM)frost Wrote: looking good so far! I like the clean design

Thanks!

I really like the detail it has considering you've used simplistic blocks. It does suit as a farmhouse :3
- KatNip

Regularly I would say this is ugly, but its Kat and whatever she does is Godlike *100%*(sorry I thought kat made this LOL, anyways, the following still applies to you m9) , But in all seriousness, I give you some respect on those birch trunk walls. I've never seen anyone use birch bark in such a way where its not eyesore, great moves Kat, keep it up.

Suggestions:
change staircase into Oak? or change the flooring on the first floor to Birch wood planks. From my perspective, Idk I might be colorblind or something but, It appears as if the first floor has oak planks while the second uses birch planks for its flooring. So you might wanna change that :p

Some more compliments:

That's a very noice fireplace u got there m9.

Also like your bedpost things around the back of the bed, and the  use of carpet is noice Smile

Another Suggestion:

I noticed the glass you used is regular, that's cool and all but (personal opinion), I think that regular glass in general has this annoying texture where the texture (the weird lines on it, you know the details) obstructs whats past the glass. I think you should use colored glass to make it easier to see through, for this build I suggest white, gray or perhaps brown glass (brown if ur trying to make it look dusty).

Those are great suggestions! I think I will definitely apply the colored glass, I'm an old school minecraft player, coming back for the first time in years, so the colored blocks are all new to me. And I don't doubt that the upstairs and downstairs floors are different, as that's a common mistake I tend to make. Thanks again!

Wow! Simple, but gorgeous!
I'm an Artist & Sometimes Filmmaker... 
Checkout my Youtubes at HERE