• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/Warp Cow (Free public leather farm)
/Warp cow is a public cow farm for anyone to use as long as you follow the instructions inside.

[Image: r4a1UCS.png]

Before entering the breeding chamber you must read the rules listed on the signs outside the door.
Harming the cows in the breeding chamber is off limits!
[Image: Gpp6WT7.png]

To breed the cows hold wheat in your hand, face the cows- and hold down your use key as you slowly move along the wall of cows.
[Image: iVbjynt.png]

While you're waiting for the cows to grow, you may use the AFK pool if you are not vip.
[Image: 8yqGn82.png]

hope this farm is useful for you all  Heart

To view images larger drag them into your tab bar.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Just a note, I'm not sure if it was just me or something, but I died when I was in the pool yesterday. I lost all my items because, being afk, I wasn't there to see it and there's no compensation for losing my enchanted diamond sword and such. Before you ask, no, I wasn't using Depth Strider or Frost Walker.

While I'm not asking for compensation or holding a grudge, I'd like to request that something is done to make it a little less... lethal, I suppose. xD Maybe extend it a bit to be like what Moo has at Pigman?

(07-02-2017, 10:02 AM)kirinelf Wrote: Just a note, I'm not sure if it was just me or something, but I died when I was in the pool yesterday. I lost all my items because, being afk, I wasn't there to see it and there's no compensation for losing my enchanted diamond sword and such. Before you ask, no, I wasn't using Depth Strider or Frost Walker.

While I'm not asking for compensation or holding a grudge, I'd like to  request that something is done to make it a little less... lethal, I suppose. xD Maybe extend it a bit to be like what Moo has at Pigman?

Hmmm you must have lagged in it, thats the only times i die in afk pools. I'll see what I can do though.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(07-02-2017, 10:02 AM)kirinelf Wrote: Just a note, I'm not sure if it was just me or something, but I died when I was in the pool yesterday. I lost all my items because, being afk, I wasn't there to see it and there's no compensation for losing my enchanted diamond sword and such. Before you ask, no, I wasn't using Depth Strider or Frost Walker.

While I'm not asking for compensation or holding a grudge, I'd like to  request that something is done to make it a little less... lethal, I suppose. xD Maybe extend it a bit to be like what Moo has at Pigman?

Moos afk machine has actually claimed 3 deaths...
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

(07-09-2017, 10:21 AM)Dinogirl2468 Wrote: Moos afk machine has actually claimed 3 deaths...

It's certainly random. xD I've never died at pigman despite afk'ing there fairly often, but the one time I used the afk pool at /warp cow I died. I AM playing with about 250ms ping, which might or might not have been the reason, but still. xD

I'm wondering what kills people at Moo's pool. With the small one that killed me at /warp cow, it was the bit where you're temporarily under the water as you come up onto the slab. Sometimes it glitches out and I'm just stuck underwater, run out of air and drown. How does that happen with Moo's machine, where you're never in a position to drown?

At a guess, I'd say the pigmen somehow manage to damage you even when you're in the pool, and when you've got half a heart left after constantly circling around and losing all your hunger, it kills you. Could be wrong though.

Why does everyone still use afk pools when you can use a machine similar to the afk machine at warp drguardian (right behind you when you warp)? It takes up a lot less space and doesn't kill you
-DrBot