Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
banappeal
hometown

Naut_18

Toxic Chat?
"multiple admins"

Not only was I banned without warning, no one else was active in game (other than staff) and not a single person came to me and asked me to tone it down or give a single complaint.  I (in my opinion) didnt break any of the rules stated in the game, and if I did, they should be more clear. My last few moments on the server I did not; Show any hostility/use vulgar language toward another player, make a sexist/racist comment, I dont even know what to put for this third one, I was talking to my friend and a cow 

Look, I work 24/7, I get on the server maybe every two days if possible to play with my friends so we can build crap and have a good time, why should that be ruined because of "toxic chat" that I wasnt even warned about once? Besides I made a few new friends who were also curious as of why I was banned (Ive seen the pictures of them asking) If nothing else just give a second chance cause I dont want to search for another server, Ive invested too much already here lol
[Image: fghXbip.png]

Hello, I recommend that you update your ban appeal.
And also I would like to show you that you indeed had been warned before your ban.
Here is a image of you being asked to 'tone it down' :
http://imgur.com/a/YvAoe
It appears you were kicked before this image was taken, but even with this I do remember you being warned multiple times.

Rule #1: Be respectful of other players and staff this includes racist and sexist comments, and backtalk.
You clearly broke this rule in the image above and many other times.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(07-05-2017, 02:50 PM)rayvenz Wrote: Hello, I recommend that you update your ban appeal.
And also I would like to show you that you indeed had been warned before your ban.
Here is a image of you being asked to 'tone it down' :
http://imgur.com/a/YvAoe
It appears you were kicked before this image was taken, but even with this I do remember you being warned multiple times.

Rule #1: Be respectful of other players and staff this includes racist and sexist comments, and backtalk.
You clearly broke this rule in the image above and many other times.

And wheres the screenshot where I apologized later that night to her for doing so?
[Image: fghXbip.png]

That screenshot was to show that you were warned about this behavior before and you were banned because you continued to maintain that level of toxicity in chat even after the warning.

(07-06-2017, 05:30 AM)frost Wrote: That screenshot was to show that you were warned about this behavior before and you were banned because you continued to maintain that level of toxicity in chat even after the warning.

I realize that the screenshots provided above show my toxic language in the past but I honestly didn't think that I was hurting anybody which is why I apologized after my mistakes. I am more than willing to remove vulgar jokes and foul language from my chat if I could just have a second chance. I didn't realize that it was that serious until I was banned, but I am fully aware of my mistakes now and would love to get back to playing with my friends on the one server that suited us.

Also, if I am allowed back on the server, then I am willing to apologize to anyone that I may have offended by my toxic chat.

You have been unbanned. You have been warned so please keep your chat at a respectable level.