• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
I just want a clarification why was i banned from the server discrod fine but idlk why from the server

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DISNI
Reason for your ban: Cause of behavior
Who banned you: Shisuan
Why should you be unbanned: I never said anything bad to him i was just saying my opinion. Never called him a bad word just saying how it was. I was just saying how i see from my eyes and how i felt about that topic. I was saying hell i get bullied i eaven told him that but i dont cry about it i dont try to get other ppl in trouble just cause someone offended me or something. And in my mind i didnt rly notice i was doing anything bad i was just saying my opinion. And i said sorry to him while i rly ment it but he said "nooo i dont rly think you ment it" and i told him its about the point of view.
Why do you want to come back: I have just started a new build and got back after the update and i rly want to play MC and this is the best server i have found so far whit the anti-grief and the staff helping.

so in your mind saying faggot and calling people autistic is all ok? this is not a good enough appeal, remake and make it better. Explain why its not a good idea using those words?

I'm not here to start an argument but I do want to explain the severity of the situation. The word being used in this situation was Faggot(a slur used towords gay people) and I tried to correct him to not use it(even explained the historical background on it) and he did but he said he would still use it, just not around me because I mentioned I was gay. Which to me didn't mean anything because this server's lgbtq+ population is huge and I wasn't comfortable with the fact this word may be used around thwm as well. The reason why I hate the word so much is because faggot refers to a bundle of sticks that is used for burning. And in other words it was referencing gay people being burned alive back then. So that's why the word os hurtful to me and most of the lgbtq+. Again I do not want to start anything here. I won't respond to this thread beyond this reply unless instructed by a staff member. Sorry if this creates an uproar of some kind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

While I haven't been directly involved, having Autism and seeing someone mocking my ilk on the server is something I wouldn't want to see. Totally unacceptable behaviour

(07-06-2017, 02:14 AM)ThatDuckSauce Wrote: While I haven't been directly involved, having Autism and seeing someone mocking my ilk on the server is something I wouldn't want to see. Totally unacceptable behaviour

Please do not comment on a Ban Appeal you're not involved in unless you're supplying evidence regarding the ban.

(12-24-2015, 06:56 AM)frost Wrote: IF YOU ARE NOT BANNED:

Do not post on an appeal UNLESS:

- You are involved in the ban as either a victim, offender, staff-member, or witness providing tangible, objective evidence. If you do not fit any of these categories, you will be dealt with appropriately on the content and context of your message/s
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Bro i never offended you so why was i banned from the SMP the discrod is fine i never have to use it again but why from the server. I eavne said sorry but you didnt want to take that. Why would i say sorry if i dont mean it yeah couse i knew i was gona get banned riiiight (sarcasm).

It is not a good thing to call ppl faggot and to tell ppl that they have autism because it may offend them and that is not good. The word are offensive and they sould never be used anywhere. I apolagise for using those words and i will try to correct my self in that trying to stop using those words. Again i am sorry :/