Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief ban appeal
ÓServer you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: nicklaxes16 

Reason for your ban: I was banned for grief 

Who banned you: Rayvenz 

Why should you be unbanned: I will admit I did steal 3 shulker boxes and a beacon and beacon base.  I also have one shulker box that I legitimately bought from someone else on the server.  I was new to the server at this time and had not read the rules throughly.  I thought that since this person was offline for almost a month, it was ok to take what I took, which I now realize was a wrong assumption.  I would be happy to return these items back to their rightful owner. I am very sorry about my actions which took place and will not take anything without the owners permission again. 
I also wanted to say that i am not on the discord(as far as I know) so I do not know how I admitted to this on the discord. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy this server.  This gives me the opertunity to play with my friends on a survival server which I really enjoy.  I also really like how all of the shops and warps are set up which enables me to have access to all kinds of farms and spawners that I would not have access to on other servers, which is why I play this server.  I would like to continue to play on this great server along with the rest of my friends.  

Thank you for being honest. 
The damage found has already been repaired, I highly suggest that if you have stolen anything else you list them so that they can also be restored. If you don't you may be re-ban for old offences in the future.

If you are unbanned you will need to hand over any stolen items to staff.

With that being said- Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal.

While you are waiting you may list anything else possibly stolen for me to repair.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Can a mod+ come by and please tell me if I am able to be unbanned or not and if I am able to be unbanned, I would appreciate of they would unban me. Thanks.

If I unban you, you'll need to give me the stolen items, deal?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Yes... I will return the items to you when we are online at the same time

you have been unbanned