Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server banned on: Hometown Server

Minecraft name: Fukeboy420

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Rayz

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I have been an active member in the community since I joined around a month ago, I would also like to point out I was not using x-ray, but a futuristic texture pack that would make blocks appear see throughish. I do take responsibility for potentially doing something illegal, but there are many texture packs that allow unfair advantages like for example, the mini map pack that allows you to see where caves are and mobs, but no one is being banned for that and is relatively the same thing. At the time I had just thought I was a genius and that I was going to be rich, and I did not have any second thoughts in doing so, but looking back I now see why it is a problem. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I love the server because it is so chill, and I have made a lot of friends, and I have built my funboy mansion and I am working on a shop, and I had plans to open a factory. Please consider me <3 I do really want to come back and I have deleted the texture pack as of now. <3

Your bud,
                                          Fukeboy420

P.s I will stop singing.

Quote:"a futuristic texture pack that would make blocks appear see throughish."

That is considered X-ray. Anything that gives you an advantage in finding ores over other players is X-ray.
You should have known this as it was in the quiz everyone is required to take before entering spawn.

This was not your first offence, and to add to that you had been repeatedly breaking rule #2 ever since you joined. 

I would ask you to update your ban appeal but-
Your ban was changed to No Appeal.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(07-06-2017, 10:27 AM)rayvenz Wrote:
Quote:"a futuristic texture pack that would make blocks appear see throughish."

That is considered X-ray. Anything that gives you an advantage in finding ores over other players is X-ray.
You should have known this as it was in the quiz everyone is required to take before entering spawn.

This was not your first offence, and to add to that you had been repeatedly breaking rule #2 ever since you joined. 

I would ask you to update your ban appeal but-
Your ban was changed to No Appeal.
What is rule #2? My first offense was destroying like 30 blocks that were not claimed on like the first day I joined, I had even donated 1.5k to repair the damage. I used the texture pack once, and I sang a little bit, why does that justify me to be banned for life? Many people used x-ray multiple times, just a few days ago someone got unbanned for x-ray and countless other times. Why am I excluded, and why is my ban "No appeal"? Warmspot got banned and unbanned like 10 times, I got banned once for an accident where I even donated a substantial amount that covered the damage and way more.

Your X-Ray offence was highly intolerable to our server rules. You may appeal however it should be to an amazing standard, which would mean you would need to update your appeal. However if you've had many chances before like as you mentioned "Warmspot" he is actually permanently banned https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...t=warmspot
So I suggest you look at the ban appeals that got accepted and follow their path to being unbanned if you wish to as well.
- KatNip

(07-07-2017, 03:46 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Your X-Ray offence was highly intolerable to our server rules. You may appeal however it should be to an amazing standard, which would mean you would need to update your appeal. However if you've had many chances before like as you mentioned "Warmspot" he is actually permanently banned https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...t=warmspot
So I suggest you look at the ban appeals that got accepted and follow their path to being unbanned if you wish to as well.

Thank you so much <3. Do I make a new appeal to the amazing standard here, or do I just start a new thread, and is there a format I have to follow? <3

Create a new ban appeal.
- KatNip

(07-07-2017, 11:50 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Create a new ban appeal.
Thanks  Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Smile