Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] Your text smp.howmtown.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Your text DrAwesome684

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Your text mass grief

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Your text grimm wolfie

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Your text i did'nt grief the server i must have been hacked and i worked really hard on all my stuff

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Your text i love this server i wold try to always vote for it the max times possible per day

(07-09-2017, 12:27 PM)Drawesome684 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text smp.howmtown.com

Minecraft name: Your text DrAwesome684

Reason for your ban: Your text mass grief

Who banned you: Your text grimm wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: Your text i did'nt grief the server i must have been hacked and i worked really hard on all my stuff

Why do you want to come back: Your text i love this server i wold try to always vote for it the max times possible per day

This is a very poor appeal, you'll need to work on it more for the listed reasons:

A ) "2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

B )  The staff-team–as a whole–does not take the "I was hacked" line of reasoning at face value.  When it comes to being hacked, you're either lying or telling the truth–that's a tautology in logical reasoning.  If you're lying, then you're just using a scapegoat and should not be unbanned.  If you're telling the truth, then your account's security is compromised and you should not be unbanned.

C ) https://postimg.org/gallery/2gcbno9uk/b7d1df61/ we have evidence of your account griefing and leaving threats between November 2016 and March 2017, which is a long period to have an account hacked and go unnoticed.  Also, if your account *was* hacked by a mass-griefer, them leaving threats over supposedly stolen goods is odd, as they're usually the ones stealing and don't know anyone on the server.

Please, re-think your appeal thoroughly and try again.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook