Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TheFaerMan

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I sorry and it will not happen again. i didn't know it was that big of a deal and it was that bad for the economy and for that i'm sorry. its bad for the economy because if done to much it makes money worthless then there would be no need for shops and it makes the work other people put in to getting there stuff pointless. i'm super sorry for braking the rules and i will never brake a rule again pleas forgive me i'm relay sorry and i would love back on thanks.

Why do you want to come back: It's been about 5 months, I still want to play on your server. I would like to know how or how to get it unban?

To be unbanned, you'll need to answer the following questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each; that's how serious x-ray is here.

- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(07-11-2017, 04:01 AM)Star Wrote: To be unbanned, you'll need to answer the following questions (adapted from Grimm's) with a MINIMUM of a PARAGRAPH each; that's how serious x-ray is here.

- Why is x-raying bad?

This cheat hacks or something like that, and it's not allowed to use on servers. As it gives advantages over other players! Its use is poor because it helps the player to get better detriment and money and because of this a new player and a constant player loses interest in playing on the server.

Other players are affected by the fact that (in this case) I get the best items and dig out all the ores (to the premrome) near the house or somewhere else, and the other players simply will not get anything therefore the players will leave the server, and many players love Play with a lot of games and then players will leave the server in two.

Chit influences the economy by the fact that (in this case) I dig out my ore without much effort and put the price lower than in the rest of the stores and if the diamonds were still not sold I could have put the price even less and the diamonds would have cost in 2-3 Times less than coal, iron and so on

I did not play on this server, but I managed to fall in love with it. Since there are many grids on many servers, they break down the buildings and the admins are not adequate, but on this server everyone lives in peace and quiet (I did not notice the griffins and tamu like this) + this license is used on this server and there are no wipes of worlds!

I understand their guilt and responsibility that fall on me, because I used an X-ray. I apologize to all the players and the server administrator! I promise that this will not happen again!

I hope I get it unban)

Paragraph was in caps for a reason, love

Sorry, but I did not understand your answer

I understand that this is a serious violation, but most of the community is people from 10-15 years old and I relate to these people, and many simply can not understand what they want from them

For each question I asked, I need you to write a paragraph (3-5 sentences EACH). Not a sentence.

- Why is x-raying bad?
This cheat hacks or something like that, and it's not allowed to use on servers. As it gives advantages over other players! Its use is poor because it helps the player to get better detriment and money and because of this a new player and a constant player loses interest in playing on the server.

Other players are affected by the fact that (in this case) I get the best items and dig out all the ores near the house or somewhere else. And the other players simply will not get anything therefore the players will leave the server, and many players love Play with a lot of players and then players will leave the server in two. And also the players are affected by the fact that players simply can not fully develop, and they have to run far from their home.

Chit influences the economy by the fact that (in this case) I dig out my ore without much effort and put the price lower than in the rest of the stores and if the diamonds were still not sold I could have put the price even less and the diamonds would have cost in 2-3 Times less than coal, iron and so on. And it also depreciates all valuable resources on the server.And when I get a lot of money I can buy a lot of different resources, while spending less effort for this.

I did not play on this server, but I managed to fall in love with it. Since there are many grids on many servers, they break down the buildings and the admins are not adequate, but on this server everyone lives in peace and quiet (I did not notice the griffins and tamu like this) + this license is used on this server and there are no wipes of worlds! I understand their guilt and responsibility that fall on me, because I used an X-ray. I apologize to all the players and the server administrator! I promise that this will not happen again!

You're unbanned, though when you're unbanned, you'll need to give all diamonds and diamond items to an online staff member, and your balance will be reset to 0.

(07-12-2017, 07:37 AM)Star Wrote: You're unbanned, though when you're unbanned, you'll need to give all diamonds and diamond items to an online staff member, and your balance will be reset to 0.

I left all the diamonds that were in the chest with a sign, and in the big chest all I dig right now. + All the money that I have they are with votes