• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'ello!
Music 
I popped into the server a minute ago and got a warm welcome... however, I seem to be having problems with replying back. I recently decided to be active on Minecraft after a long break from gaming in general, so some of the commands are new to me. (I think the last time I played regularly was back when 1.8 just released)

Also to give anyone a heads up, I am likely to be really shy in the chat and prefer to do things on my own. I'm not saying that this server isn't friendly (that'd be very judgmental of me since I've only been on the server for less than a minute), but social anxiety is a huge life-pooper and I hope Minecraft Multiplayer will help me cope with it and adjust to talking to people.  Confused Plus, I'm still working on communicating properly in a way that others can understand me.

Once I get more familiar with everyone, I'll open up more.

Anyway, I hope to meet everyone and maybe collab on some buildings since I'm currently a novice in-training to learn Minecraft building.

Hello. I can relate to where you're coming from. I love the idea of multiplayer, but I always end up going solo in Minecraft & noodling with my own projects. I don't think it's an antisocial thing though. I've found when I team up on occasions, I feel dragged into doing stuff I don't really want to spend time doing. I do like exploring other people's builds and having visitors to mine, however.

Is your in-game tag the same as your forum name?
- Gaming Since The 80's

Welcome back to minecraft :3
- KatNip

Welcome back to Minecraft

(07-15-2017, 09:03 PM)RetroSteveUK Wrote: Hello. I can relate to where you're coming from. I love the idea of multiplayer, but I always end up going solo in Minecraft & noodling with my own projects. I don't think it's an antisocial thing though. I've found when I team up on occasions, I feel dragged into doing stuff I don't really want to spend time doing. I do like exploring other people's builds and having visitors to mine, however.

Is your in-game tag the same as your forum name?

Yes, it's the same name. And I hope to be part of some sort of big-scale project someday. It would be exciting to be part of something like that.

And thank you to everyone for the welcome back.  Big Grin