• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The HomeTown Golden Ticket Awards
Hello, everyone! I have decided to host the first ever Golden Ticket Awards on the server! For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's basically an award ceremony for amusement and theme parks. I am looking for non-biased active players to judge the categories. These categories will include:

Best Park 
Cleanest Park
Friendliest Park
Best Non-Coaster Ride
Best boat based Attraction
Best Landscaping
Best Monorail/Train System
Best Collection of Mini-Games 
Best Food Area

And there will be a ranking of the top 10 best steel and top 3 best wooden coasters. The winner of each category will receive the award for #1 Wooden Coaster and #1 Steel Coaster.

The current contestants for the categories and Swiss Flags, Woodland Park and Duckland Park. I am still awaiting approval from /warp Fair. So, if anyone has a roller coaster, attraction, or an amusement park they would like to have in the contest, or if you want to judge the categories, then let me know.

Here is the current list of Judges:
frostVINCENT
_JELLy__
GhostBuster

Heres a link to the official Golden Ticket Awards website so you can get an idea of what it will be like:

http://goldenticketawards.com/

Could we use vehicles for this possibly?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(07-16-2017, 04:41 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: Could we use vehicles for this possibly?

For Monorail/Train System system you can use trains or normal minecarts, and for boat based attractions you can use rafts or normal boats.

I will be the Unbiased player!!!! I'll be a strict and fair judge.

(07-17-2017, 04:00 PM)_JELLy__ Wrote: I will be the Unbiased player!!!! I'll be a strict and fair judge.

Great! Thank you for volunteering!  Smile

Sure you can put Woodlandpark in if you'd like.

(07-16-2017, 04:13 AM)SirPlaysMC Wrote: Hello, everyone! I have decided to host the first ever Golden Ticket Awards on the server! For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's basically an award ceremony for amusement and theme parks. I am looking for non-biased active players to judge the categories. These categories will include:

Best Park 
Cleanest Park
Friendliest Park
Best Non-Coaster Ride
Best boat based Attraction
Best Landscaping
Best Monorail/Train System
Best Collection of Mini-Games 
Best Food Area

And there will be a ranking of the top 10 best steel and top 3 best wooden coasters. The winner of each category will receive the award for #1 Wooden Coaster and #1 Steel Coaster.

The current contestants for the categories and Swiss Flags, Woodland Park and Duckland Park. I am still awaiting approval from /warp Fair. So, if anyone has a roller coaster, attraction, or an amusement park they would like to have in the contest, or if you want to judge the categories, then let me know.

Here is the current list of Judges:
frostVINCENT
_JELLy__
GhostBuster

Heres a link to the official Golden Ticket Awards website so you can get an idea of what it will be like:

http://goldenticketawards.com/
Please post /warp kotterisland for best boat-based attraction . Regatta race around the island.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk