• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyblock on HT?
Hey guys, Shizuan here,
I think that adding a Skyblock world to the server would be very cool! Frost could perhaps add just an all air world and worldedit in the islands, or mods could even build them by hand. People could pay IG currency to be added to the skyblock world and given an island, and that would add a new and unique aspect to the server! (perhaps there could just be an airworld in general for building and people can bring blocks over). I am fairly certain maps like that already exist to download so they could be added to the server that way for extra ease. If you think that this idea is a good one please reply!
Always forwards, never backwards... A quote which sounds like motivation but is actually a solemn truth of time. Do not die unaccomplished. You cannot go back and fix your mistakes.

I don't usually skyblock, but this seems like it would add another dimension to the server (literally and figuratively)

I support it 100%!

No, this is a SMP vanilla server, we wouldn't be smp vanilla if we had skyblock and people come for the survival and community. I mean, I know I sound harsh but after 3 years, I've seen alot of idea's pop up and sink down
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I like Skyblock but it might as well be a whole new server because it's nothing like smp
-DrBot

I say no bevause it seems like a world that would never be used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Is there any reason you couldn't just pick a spot on the current server map and build a bunch of sky islands in it?