• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reset Res world?
As many of you know, I have suggested resetting the resource world because of it's lack of resources. It takes forever to find many resources that I need to supply my shop and it's been forcing me to use the main world which I really dislike doing. So I'm wondering if we could reset the resource world soon to preserve the main world.

Frost made the res world all jungle to help people find parrots. What resources do you need? There's still tons of mining area left unexplored in the res world. For all woods, you can use tree farms such as jellyiron, gotwood, and treetastic. If it's clay, I know there have been a couple people who found a mesa biome. Maybe they sethome there and can show it to you.
-DrBot

I am in desperate need of sand and the little desert that was there is gone. so i want one with a large desert
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

(07-27-2017, 09:15 AM)DrBot Wrote: Frost made the res world all jungle to help people find parrots. What resources do you need? There's still tons of mining area left unexplored in the res world. For all woods, you can use tree farms such as jellyiron, gotwood, and treetastic. If it's clay, I know there have been a couple people who found a mesa biome. Maybe they sethome there and can show it to you.

But people who need materials that lie on the surface such as sand or grass might have to resort to using the normal world. This is fine on a small scale. But on a large one it would be horrible to look at. Obviously you've never seen Nuked's desert in the old res.